Your Children Will Definitely Be Microchipped

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Sep 12, 2017.

1. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I am a person , not a pet and not a thing.
    secondly, only when honest God fearing people rule this planet, might I accept such a thing. but then it would be moot. Because God fearing people don't look for ways to defy Him .
    Old testament priests were not allowed to have tattoos or even do cutting on them selves an other religions did at the time.
    A man that reverences , God does not adopt pagan ways .
    Proof of ownership is the mark put on it that identifies it's master.

2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Safety? ya right... emergency? ya right... what do I have to hide? Not a question of hiding is a question of rights...

already tracked enough with computers n stuff... difference is it is IN my body...

and my body is just about the only thing I actually posses... IF I choose it then so be it... but I do NOT choose it...

could come to the point that without it I would not be able to buy, sell, etc... hmmm...

sure does sound like invasion/destruction of everything we hold dear...

Tully Mars and Homer Simpson like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

You could get one, tape it to your self every day then when you no longer want or need it tape it on some one else.

4. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

I find the idea odd that we talk about chipping people when we do not even establish Paternity at birth, in an era where DNA is available and we can show who the father is and not just the mother at birth we fail to do so.

5. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Seawolf1090 and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7