Your Picture of the day.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Dec 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

I completely understand. Sometimes no matter how much you know you should or have to, it's just REALLY hard.

Thought it looked a bit familiar. I haven't been up that way in over 20 years. My sister and I used to go up there every few weeks, except in the winter.

2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Told the Mr. I needed this for my EMP aftermath wheels. No electronics, and it'll run on drip gas!

1907 Sears Motorgo.

msscarlet likes this.
  3. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

So, he said 'yes, dear' like a good Mr., right?biglaff

4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

No but he put new tires on my tiller and helped me start building the rabbit/aquaponic room in hopes I'd forget about the horseless carriage, so it's all good.

5. DMGoddess

DMGoddess Monkey+++

Okay, as long as he did something. Mine doesn't do much but encourage, but that's because there's little he can do.

6. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

As first owner?;)

7. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

DSC00079.JPG
    Work in progress...

tbf8170 and ColtCarbine like this.
  9. kellory

Me...on a bad day. IMG_20130411_220403_819.

10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

What is that? From like...1973, Kellory?

11. kellory

It is a picture of a picture. i don't have a scanner. I'm on the right, my passenger to the left. We were struck by a delivery van that ran a red light. That bike was an '83 I believe and used when I got it, so I would put that about 1991 or 1992. That was in Californication, while in college. If that WERE 1973, I would have only been 10 years old.[chopper]

12. BLKFJDC

BLKFJDC Monkey

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365735548.432101.

The little man loves digging! 15min in the making!

tbf8170 and KAS like this.
  13. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

cpfishin2_zpsf8b5283d.

some days you work, some days you fish.

tbf8170, kellory and ColtCarbine like this.
  14. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Is that delicious meal from the Grande Ronde?

15. kellory

That is the day they cut these off me. my boots a. my boots  b.

tbf8170 likes this.
  16. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

You had them restiched/repaired? Boys just love to show their scars, don't they? :D

17. kellory

This isn't that scene from "Jaws" "You see this scar?...." No, these are elephant hide boots, and the last of their kind, since The U.S. outlawed ANY legal use of the elephant. these were made by Tony Llama, at more than $300. They are my riding boots. And the stitchwork is my own. I have had a few requests to do it for others, who's boots lacked.... character.;)

Witch Doctor 01 and Tracy like this.
  18. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Was just pokin' ya' k. I wasn't referring to Jaws; I always tell my boys, when they get hurt, "Cool! Girls love a guy with scars!" I actually think it looks pretty neat. Unique, for sure!

I understand about the Llamas - I had a german shepard puppy test my love for her one day when she gnawed the toes of my Tony Llamas :mad: . She was one lucky (and highly-loved) pup!

kellory likes this.
  19. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Stray cat that adopted us, I named him Pepe La Pew. This is a mattress in the Dump pile, he crawled in the chicken wire on top to have himself in a little 'cage' while he took a REAL cat nap. This picture was actually taken today.

P.S. For some reason, it won't let me post if I have the actual picture in the message, I have to do the UPLOAD A FILE button.

20. kellory

No problems here, I just figured you might not understand the elephant hides were harvested from elephants that had been killed by poachers, (for the ivory) and left to rot. the hides were sold to fund hunting the poachers (an elephant last strike, so to speak) and now that the U.S. is no longer buying, the poachers are no longer hunted, and the elephants are being killed at a faster rate than before this stupid ban. Never expect PRO-gress from CON-gress.

jollyrodger13 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7