Gear Review Zippo Deluxe Hand Warmer

Discussion in 'Functional Gear & Equipment' started by Brokor, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

ZIPPO It's a name that carries trust.
    z1.JPG z2.JPG
    Features:
    • Rugged metal construction
    • Sleek and compact design
    • Reusable with Zippo premium lighter fluid
    • Virtually odorless; great for hunters
    • Lasts for up to 12 hours
    • Includes convenient filler cup and warming bag
    • Ideal for skiing, sledding, other outdoor excursions
    • Hand warmer replacement burners sold separately
    • Dimensions: 2.75 by 3.75 by .25 inches
    z3.JPG z4.JPG z5.JPG
    I like to buy Coleman premium blend fuel (it's naptha) because it burns cleaner than the ordinary Coleman fuel you can also buy in the large tin cans. I would not recommend using Zippo lighter fluid unless you like to pay extra for a smaller amount of fuel.

Shop On Amazon To Buy This Zippo Hand Warmer / Follow This Link To Give Back to The Survival Monkey!

Also, I recommend buying extra burners for the hand warmer, thus extending its use. These hand warmers work very well, and they do not give me any problems. Buy a few of them and keep them on hand, you never know when you may need one on a cold winter day.

DSC00001.JPG Comparing the Zippo (right) to the Jon-E warmer (left) in size.

The Zippo is not like the older style warmers like the Jon-E. The construction on the Zippo is seamless, and the filler is well protected and will not leak fluid unless severely over-filled. The handy fuel filler it comes with prevents over filling. You can tip it up, hold it on its side, and the fuel will not leak out. It is stream lined and light weight. This is a significant improvement over the older style hand warmers.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7