Zombie Game

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by melbo, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Nope... shotgun is the only "upgrade".

The key to the later levels is all about when to bring out the shotty, and when to go back to the pistol.

One tip.... always make sure the shotty is fully loaded before you finish a level, even if you have to waste a round.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Shamelessly lifted from G&A April 08 issue:

"ZOMBIE GUN: - Current slang term for the sort of tactical or military-style rifle that you'd keep - with a full load of ready ammo - in case civil unrest were to break out in your neighborhood. Also called a last-ditch or COMWEC (Complete Meltdown of Western Civilization) rifle. This term was inspired by B-horror movies where mobs of undead zombies attack the humans and are mowed down by high-volume fire. The concept of maintaining a Zombie Gun was generally dismissed as a silly vanity until the complete breakdown of government control following hurricane Katrina."

What is your Zombie Gun?

3. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Ghrit, this begs for it's own thread. Complete with pics.

4. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

I second that :)

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Not a bad idea, guys. E.L., your idea, why not go ahead with it? To be frank, I don't really know where it would be best placed. TFH lounge occurs to me, but with Katrina in the background, not so sure general discussion makes a bit better sense. [beer]

6. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

306 !

and I'm supposed to be working..... :eek:

7. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

dude - you are DEPOSED!

437 - 25 levels of zombie smacking bliss :) I love this game - don't tell the boss ;)

8. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

You beat me by 3 lousy zombies!........ Now I'm gonna have to play some more ;)

9. fallout

fallout Monkey+

haha what a ridiculous game

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7