Zombie Outbreak - from Brownells!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Opinionated, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Opinionated

Opinionated Monkey+

Center For Zombie Awareness

Waaaay too funny. And more than slightly spooky that someone like Brownells is acknowledging the problem. [gone]

2. jasonl6

jasonl6 Monkey+++

If i zombie grabs goth dudes ear hopes he is done! What do people think, when he is 80 his grand kids will be like wtf happened to gramps ears.

Jason

3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

That guy looks like the same bunch who protest about everything....complain about not having a job and blame it on rich folks and corporations....right....it's them....your ears, nose rings, and tattoos had nothing to do with it.

mysterymet and tulianr like this.
  4. Opinionated

Opinionated Monkey+

Did you see that "ring thing" on the back of tattoo boy's right hand? Looks like some kind of surgical implant.

. .still think Brownells getting in on the zombie thing is cool though. (y)

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I hope they are using the new Hornady Zombie ammo!!! [aiw]

6. Nutpantz

Nutpantz Monkey+

They have the zombies located in the wrong area.they are standing outside the apple stores waiting for the new model.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  7. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Hey I resemble that remark... I love the apple products.

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Me, too. Applesauce, apple cider, apple turnovers for starters. The top is apple dumplings, Mennnonite style, with lots of cinnamon.

9. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

I think tattoo boy looks a lot like a zombie right now. He better keep his ringged head down or it will get shot off by accident.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7