Zombie Stampede..in..Dallas..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gator 45/70, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

2. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Makes perfect sense using liberal-logic: because people will accept welfare is the reason to have welfare.

If a gas station gave away gas as a promotion, you could say: "The fact that people are lining up down the street to get free gas demonstrates the need for free gas."

Or: "The fact that people lining up down the street to get free gas demonstrates that they don't want to use their money to buy the gas."

Good response to Z. Thompson here:
    A Government that Robs Peter to Pay Paul Can Always Depend on the Support of Paul. | Red County

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

The comment's are indeed ''epic''...

4. Ajax

Ajax Monkey++

How did this country go from working hard and being proud of taking care of your family and yourself to so many people that think this way....
    <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P36x8rTb3jI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Welfare

People are breedig a Welfare society, kids grow up watching daddy take pain killers because he claims to have a bad back he got in a car wreck then sued for and can't work. Mommy can't work because daddy can't watch the kids and it is easy to go down to the local welfare office with no income and being that neither mommy or daddy has never woked they qualify for benifits. Then when the kids grow up mommy and daddy never worked so why should they. All they need is a kid or two and the stae will raise another family and its a win win. The state can show the need for more money and programs the people get food stamps, clothing vouchers, heating vouchers, and bill assistance and the only one it hurts are the working people. I think if we are going to have a welfare system there should be a 6 month limit for benifits and if you have never worked and paid into the system sorry nothing for you.

6. Yoldering

Yoldering Monkey+++

If the gas station down the street gave away free gas I would stay very far away from there...! I can't stand being around a lot of people and the last thing I need to do is sit in a line in 105 degree weather waiting on free anything.

Sapper John likes this.
  7. Huntinbull

Huntinbull Monkey+

I think if everyone who was able to pay their bills each month and could generally keep their heads above water would help a poorer family OF THEIR OWN CHOOSING, then the burden on the taxpayer would be much reduced. It is called charity in its purest form. The government was never created to do this. Churches and other organizations were made and designed for this purpose.

I can almost guarantee that the families that were doing nothing for their own benefit would receive no help from a stable family, while the ones that were doing their best to support themselves but were struggling, would receive the help they needed.

Sapper John and Ajax like this.
  8. Ajax

Ajax Monkey++

I agree, charity should be on a personal level not the government taking it and giving it to someone else, especially someone else that is too lazy to work. Some people do need help though, it's the leeches that are the real problem.

ghrit likes this.
  9. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Welfare

I also hate to see how our older people have to pick and choose between meds or food. Then when they try to get assistance they here well you make $5.00 to much or they give them $10.00 a month to buy food with. here a person that has worked his life away and took care of his family, served our country in the military, was a productive citizen, and all he can get from what he paid in is $10.00 a month. That shows that this Country has lost sight and that our system is failing the one's who paid into it to make it what it is today. So Johnny crackhead and bad check Cindy can raise children, not work and live a ok life.

10. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

All I can say is, ..... hard days are coming. Best to prepare for the end game. Many will suffer greatly before they pass. The government teat for those that drink from it, is soon to go dry. jmho

Sapper John likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7