Zombie

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by Hanzo, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Little monkey had her soccer game yesterday afternoon. And then later had volunteered to be a zombie in a zombie 5k. The zombies are supposed to chase the runners and take their "lives." They have a belt with flags on them, like flag football. The zombies too.

Right after her game, she said she was going to be a soccer zombie wearing her soccer uniform. I told her that it would really enhance her costume as she would also smell like she was undead. She said was going to shower and change before going. Told her that it was very kind of her to do so. She said she wasn't doing it for the runners, but for herself so she would have to stew in her sweat. Oh.

She showed the pose she was going to use when a runner strayed into her area (the course was pretty dark), and at home in the light, I found it scary. Wifee did too. And she used her soccer skills. Suffling and backpedalling. She collected over 25 lives in the 45 minute time limit.

2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

That little one is a trip! Enjoy every minute!

GrayGhost, SB21 and Hanzo like this.
  3. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Oh I do! And I am thankful that she still holds my hand, cuddles, hugs and kisses me all the time.

GrayGhost likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7