Retreat for sale

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by jasonl6, Jun 13, 2011.

1. jasonl6

jasonl6 Monkey+++

Not sure where this would really go but i wanted to list this for anyone looking for a place on the east coast. This is not far from my house and i knew the man personally that owned it. He use to build log cabins for a living. This was the last he built before he retired. He went to canada 3 years ago on a fishing trip and had a heart attack and fell overboard. His wife put this up for sale a few months later. This house is on RT44 and is not way back in the woods. However RT44 is not in any lines of drift and the location is 100+ miles to the nearest city (buffalo ny). Behind the house is a wooded hill with a 10+ acre field on top of the hill. Here is a couple pics and the link to the site.

Four Seasons Real Estate Inc.

[​IMG]

Description: Spectacular views are enjoyed on this 85 acre tract consisting of woods and fields. This beautiful log home is ideal for either full time country living or a recreational getaway. Properties like this one do not last long. Call today for your appointment.

There is tons of wild game in potter county pa and a trout stream about 300 yards from the front door. The neighbor bought his house from the man that built this one and is a great guy (i know him personally). The other side has a small camp and there is a local church that we use to attend about 3/4 miles down the road.

I'm sure the price could be dropped 20-30K as it sold the first time for 285K. If you need any info about this area let me know i may be able to help out. Would love you have a fellow monkey in my neck of the woods.

Jason

[​IMG]
    <hr style="color:#D1D1E1; background-color:#D1D1E1" size="1"> disclaimer : i have nothing to do with this property other than i know about it. I am not getting a red cent for posting it here. I do hope someone like minded would end up with it though.

2. jasonl6

jasonl6 Monkey+++

disclaimer : i have nothing to do with this property other than i know about it. I am not getting a red cent for posting it here. I do hope someone like minded would end up with it though.

3. sunny71000

sunny71000 Monkey+

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7