Survival Gear DEALS: Made in the USA Only

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Brokor, May 23, 2011.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Brokor, Ganado and KAS like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

3. Brokor

WIGWAM SOCKS
    Wigwam at Amazon.com

My favorite socks, by far.

4. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

Dang it...I just bought one of these for a new edc belt the day before you posted this discount code!

But no worries, I used thanks10 and got 10% off the second belt I ordered.

FYI if you go to Bull Hide Holster Belts, Leather Gun Belts, Belly Band Holsters you'll find a much better selection of colors and styles for this belt as well as a LOT of other belts they sell. Same discount code works there.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    Brokor likes this.
  5. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

But no worries, I used thanks10 and got 10% off the second belt I ordered.

FYI if you go to Bull Hide Holster Belts, Leather Gun Belts, Belly Band Holsters you'll find a much better selection of colors and styles for this belt as well as a LOT of other belts they sell. Same discount code works there plus I believe code ruger10 should work today only.

6. Brokor

7. Brokor

8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

those are nice socks at a decent price but too big for my little feet..... too bad.... need a men's size 5

Brokor likes this.
  9. Brokor

The People Socks are 71% merino wool from Australia (although entirely made in USA beyond the wool stock because --beef) and the rest is 21% nylon, 7% polyester, 1% spandex. A size small should fit your foot well because there is a bit of stretchiness, but with feet as tiny as yours, it may be a gamble.

I am also a little upset how there are some negative reviews for these socks because they are of medium thickness and they are made very nicely. I guess that's how it is with every idiot out there today not knowing how to care for wool. Plus, I imagine there are a few nefarious types who have questionable intent and leave negative feedback. You know something is wrong when the comments range from "these are amazing!", to "This is garbage, don't buy." --These socks are very good, exceptional quality for the price and will last a very long time. I actually wash my wool socks in the shower every day with me and rotate out three at a time, which gives them plenty of time to dry. Since wool is naturally anti bacterial and won't hold a scent too long, all they really need is a little wash by hand and time to hang dry.

Ganado likes this.
  10. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Darn Tough socks made in Vermont
    Silver Fire stoves
    Wiggy's - sleeping bags, clothing, boots
    Battle Horse knives

Zimmy, gii shi kan dug and Ganado like this.
  11. Brokor

VisuTrac and SB21 like this.
  12. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

freeze dried beef...

Whole Cows Update: Order today to ship by September 12 - Whole Cows TGP

Product Fact Sheet:

Ingredient: Beef
    Cooked: Sous Vide
    Adult Servings Per Bag: 12
    Shelf-Life: 10-25 Years
    All-American Beef: Yes
    Lab-Grown Meat: Nope
    mRNA Jabs: Never

High-Quality Cooked and Freeze-Dried Beef for Long-Term Storage… Or Not
    Eat well today AND eat well tomorrow.

Americans want great food today, but we also want to have great food to eat if things go south in a hurry. But unlike most companies that take the cheapest, worst parts of the cow, turn them into “beef crumbles,” and freeze dry them in hopes that their customers will never actually try to eat it, our premium beef cubes are sous vide, freeze-dried, and ready to be eat today or in a decade. We WANT you to eat our beef now so you can buy more!

“Whole Cows,” a brand by Prepper All Naturals, is veteran-owned and dedicated to serving Americans with everything we’ve got. We truly want to feed this nation now and in the future because we see the writing on the wall. The powers-that-be want us eating lab-grown meat, bugs, or worse.

With beef prices already high and expected to skyrocket before the end of the year, it behooves Americans to stock up on shelf-stable premium beef from Prepper All Naturals.

found it here...

Why a Veteran-Owned Freeze-Dried Beef Company Unabashedly Embraces an America First Worldview | The Gateway Pundit | by Promoted Post

also found this...

Made in the USA Products Directory for American Made Items

and...

PublicSq.

and...

Join Mammoth Nation

13. NEPrepper

NEPrepper Monkey

14. ulyssesmeads

ulyssesmeads Neophyte Monkey

Last edited: Nov 9, 2023
  15. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Confucious says, Never buy bandaids from someone who doesn't capitalize Ulysses

16. NEPrepper

NEPrepper Monkey

纱布绷带 is my favorite made in the USA bandaid brand ;););)

mysterymet, Zimmy and Brokor like this.
  17. NEPrepper

NEPrepper Monkey

18. NEPrepper

NEPrepper Monkey

Zimmy and Tempstar like this.
  19. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Thanks! Grabbed two.

NEPrepper likes this.
  20. NEPrepper

NEPrepper Monkey

SB21 and mysterymet like this.
  1. Alanaana
    Media

Hi_I'm_Carl

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Jan 17, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  2. johnbb
  3. JC Refuge
  4. Alanaana
    Media

Gloves!

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Jun 7, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  5. Motomom34
  6. Coyote Ridge
  7. Ganado
  8. Coyote Ridge
  9. Coyote Ridge
  10. Coyote Ridge
  11. 3M-TA3
  12. hot diggity
  13. OldDude49
  14. DKR
  15. Thunder5Ranch
  16. RouteClearance