11am and time for breakfest

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by ozarkgoatman, Oct 27, 2007.

1. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

Well it's alittle after 11am and I'm just now sitting down to breakfest. When I was coming back to the house from milking the goats I heard someone down in our bottom land trying to drive cattle. I dropped the milk bucket off at the house and went to have a look see. About the time I got half way to were I heard the person I was met on one of my trails by about 12 head of cows and a bunch of calves. To make a long story short the guy had no livestock driving abilities what so ever. I drove 10 of the cows and all the calves back down the the creek bottom to his farm and the 2 cows that him and his boy went after are MIA. [LMAO] They may be in the next county by now. The man just had no clue on how to make his own cattle move, and the boy was about wortthless as +!+$ on a nun.

OGM

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

They make halters for people who can't herd.

Bwahahaha. :lol: I was going to change that to reflect how the halters are for the cattle, but I think I like it incorrectly done better. I wonder if we could market Sheeple halters?

3. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Tracy,
    With all of your OUTSTANDING money making ideas, you should be RICH by now!!! :)

~W~

P.S.- Isn't that totally insane that someone can't even get "their critters under" control???? Hubbie is quite good at those sorta things.... sure is a shame that it doesn't work on ME ! :)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7