14 Primative Skills You Need to Master

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Motomom34, May 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I love these articles that give you a list of what you need to know. I always find that I have a few more things to learn. Some of these 14 skills I have practiced and worked on. Remember just because you learned something doesn't mean you should not occasionally practice the skill.

I found this list on another site. There copyright policy is pretty strict but I will share just a bit and ask that you follow the link for the list of 14-
    The Top 14 Primitive Skills You Need to Master - Survival Sullivan I have never processed and animal. I have seen videos but I have no clue how one would practice this. I do not hunt either. These are skills I would love to learn but would like to have a guide or seasoned hunter be a mentor to me.

Another primitive skill is learn to fight. There are all sorts of classes but I am never sure which would be the most beneficial. Maybe something, anything is better then nothing.

enloopious, Tully Mars, duane and 7 others like this.
  2. John Grit

John Grit Monkey

I'm sure there are hunters in your area who would help you get started. At the least you can ask some to call you when they harvest their next deer or whatever so you can watch them butcher it, same for making sausage, grinding burger, etc. It's true that many skills are perishable and must be practiced. Shooting is one skill that must be practiced often.

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Bookmarked this thread. Thanks.

Motomom34 likes this.
  1. Qwertyportne
  2. 3M-TA3
  3. AxesAreBetter
  4. DKR
  5. Motomom34
  6. wideym
  7. OldDude49