2006 Dodge Challenger

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[​IMG]
    In a photo provided by the Chrysler Group, a 2006 Dodge Challenger Concept is shown in an undated photo. Automakers will be flexing some muscle at this year's North American International Auto Show, with a slew of performance cars that harken back to the V-8-charged glory days of the 1960s and early 1970s. On Sunday, Jan. 8, 2006, the first day of media previews for the auto show, Chrysler Group will unveil the Dodge Challenger concept, Ford Motor Co. will introduce the Ford Shelby GT500, a souped-up Mustang, and General Motors Corp. will take the wraps off its Chevrolet Camaro concept. (AP Photo/Chrysler Group)

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The only car that would turn my head away from the new Challenger is the Shelby....

Haven't seen what the new Shelby looks like, though. Too lazy to search. I like surprises.

3. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

[​IMG]

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

:shock: Whoa.

5. roscoe

roscoe Monkey+++ Founding Member

That's sweet. I have Mopar Blue in my veins.

6. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I cant stand mopar, the parts cost a lot more and in my experience dont last any better in addition to the fact that when something goes wrong they dont 'get sick' they just flat die as opposed to some of the ones like a lot of the GMs that can be falling apart but will still cripple along and get you there and back. Im super hard on vehicles though and drive every last mile out of them, I loved the old Chevy Nova I had that I kept driveing for a couple thousand miles AFTER the engine blew, did the same thing with a GM truck I had. I just like the ones that are cheaper to fix and when things go wrong instead of dieing there and then and leaving you stranded (had 3 Dodge rams do it to me) will just drop some in preformance and such and keep on going. Then to I rarely drive anything thats newer than 20 years old.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7