5 phases of the active shooter: A tactical reload

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by HK_User, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

And yet we are expected to believe that a couple wack jobs learned all there is to know in a month, in their spare time naturally, (which was what, a couple hours a week?) on their own, to become proficient with guns and reloading (from their pants pockets and backpack of course. Makes you wonder why cops don't carry like this doesn't it?) and everything else needed to murder a bunch of sheeple. OK, the weak minded might have no problem with that, but I sure do!

I also find it interesting that FREE men, which have RIGHTS GRANTED TO THEM BY GOD, are subject to the politicos and need to beg permission to use their RIGHTS from the same political scum who want to strip them of their rights, and no one seems to think this is wrong. You are either free or you are not free. There is no "sorta free but need permission to have rights or to use them...". You are free or you are not, and if you have to beg for your rights you are not.

I also noted the quote was a "concealed carry PERMIT". "Permit" means to beg the politicos to allow ("permit") you to have/use your GOD GIVEN RIGHTS. Carry permit, concealed carry permit, whatever, if you "carry concealed" or just "carry" in some other way and need to beg your masters to allow you to use your (need I repeat it? Better!) GOD GIVEN RIGHTS, you are not free!

Yard Dart and chimo like this.
  2. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] "The sawed-off weapons, both around 30 years old, were so short that firing repeatedly from them caused their hands to bleed on the practice range initially. They apparently acclimatized to the weapons over the months preceding the shootings. Both gunmen also carried several knives, but they did not use them on April 20. "

Half-detonated propane bomb that took out the windows when it blew

Propane bomb that didn't go off

One of several pipe bombs 
    Another shot of the cafeteria duffel-bag bomb

A pipe bomb imbedded in the wall

VoDkA's 'Vengeance' 
    A car bomb set in Dylan's car detonated at 11PM (rather than 11AM, when he wanted it to).
    Yes, a couple of wack jobs, with homemade weapons, and who couldn't set a timer, did a lot of damage.
    They trained themselves, enough that folks who had never seen something like this before, had no idea what to do.
    Tactics on how deal with shooters, evolve from the mistakes made by others.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  3. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I think you're my brother from a different mother...and I'll bet we're both on all the same lists! :D:eek:

4. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

And think what these wack jobs could have done with minimal brains and training. They might have been able to tell time too!

Well there is that family look....and I'm SURE we are on the same lists!

Yard Dart likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7