1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wildernessgal, Feb 10, 2008.

1. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Yesterday my "CAKE MAKING ADVENTURE" officially started and today I am finishing it off.... For those of you who don't know me, every year I make our daughter a very unique b-day cake all from scratch. It's one of those special types which has turned into our own lil' family tradition over here. For every year of age, daughter gets a layer of birthday cake. This year it's 8-LAYERS!!!!LOL ha,ha,ha,ha

Talk about FUN, and making memories that she'll never forget! I told daughter that it shall be fun to see when it's no longer possible ya know???? On that day I shall "WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and watch her eat it up off the floor!!!! lol [LMAO]

But anyway, need to get back to work & finish 'er up! Have a beautiful weekend where ever you are!

(who is havin' some serious cake cravings... oooooooooooooooo it smells soooooooooo good )

P.S.- Oh yeah, I can't believe that my hubbie (OGM) had the nerve to request a 40 layer birthday cake!?!?!? What on earth is he thinking????? That CHEAKY LIL' BOOGER!!!! I'm only slightly younger than he & I know he wouldn't make me one of those!!!!! Bah Humbug!!! Heck, he's not "WORTHY" anyway! LOL HA,HA,HA
    [rofllmao][touchdown]b:: [raspberry]

P.P.S.- Here are a few pics to share (below), which were taken earlier today...​

8-Layers of Cake (Unfinished)​

The FINISHED Product ~ YIPPEE!!!!​

The BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! ​

Two days of cake-making... worth it for the "SMILES" alone! :)

P.P.P.S- I've made some absolutely scrumptious homemade sweets/cakes without buying any sort of processed sugar and etc... Just thought I'd let those of you know (who haven't experimented) that's it's totally possible to eat well/tasty foods even if T.S.H.T.F.​

2. nightshade7206

nightshade7206 Monkey+++

LOL, I love your blog. What a wonderful Idea. Keep em comin.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary