Anyone tried the "Gone Before Gridlock" system?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by SlowBro, Dec 19, 2012.

1. SlowBro

SlowBro Monkey+

I'm looking at the "Gone Before Gridlock" system, which is something I haven't been able to find much information on (early detection systems, when to bug out, etc.). Anyone try it?
    Gone Before Gridlock by SurvivalLife.com

I can't find any reviews (none!) on Google. But it's got a money back guarantee so I figure it's worth a shot.

2. SlowBro

SlowBro Monkey+

I bit the bullet and got it. So far not too impressed, but then I'm only on the second module (out of five).

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I lasted only a few minutes watching the teaser....it seems a bit flakey to me, with all of the buttering up at the beginning...If it's good and legitimate, why all the effort drumming it up???

4. SlowBro

SlowBro Monkey+

All done. Not worth $27. Worth $10 perhaps. Good info, just stuff I'd seen many times. Would be good for a newbie. I like that they include mp3s along with the text, hence worth a little more than $5 :)

Will try to get some money back (I would like to pay $10 but no more).

5. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

sry, couldn't get past the infomertial teaser. Several red flags popped up. Let us know how it goes through all 5 modules.

6. SlowBro

SlowBro Monkey+

Basically, they hyped simple, useful information that is found everywhere. Not bad info, just common. What are your red flags?

7. SlowBro

SlowBro Monkey+

Well, perhaps some of it was not found everywhere. But certainly I'd seen nearly everything somewhere else before.

8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Hmmm so much like "The Secret".....if it's basically available elsewhere freely...no wonder the promoters are building "their" information as special and remarkable....any system that promotes itself like a Danoz Direct Ab Builder and Flab buster has me reaching for the Esc button.

9. SlowBro

SlowBro Monkey+

Update: So I emailed and emailed with no response. Might be because I used a different address than I signed up with. Anyway, I called their number, spoke to a polite gentleman named Harry, requested a partial refund, and got it. Should see a refund in 5-7 business days.

10. SlowBro

SlowBro Monkey+

Got my refund. So they're legit. Not bad for newbies, maybe worth the money for them as they've made the materials easy to digest.

11. scrapman21009

scrapman21009 Chupacabra Hunter

Update from his site:

Currently Closed to the public...

Enter your name and email to the right to
    Get on the VIP list for updates on availability.

Unfortunately, I've had to shut down this offer for the time being - I couldn't allow too many members in at one time without causing the information in the system to become common knowledge thereby creating choke points where currently there are none.

There's a chance I may be able to re-open the course in the future. If I do, you'll be the first to know.

Remember, we're all in this together!

'Above Average' Joe
    Survival Life

[​IMG] Your Information is 100% Secure With Us And
    Will Never Be Shared With Anyone.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7