1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Are you new to prepping?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by CATO, Jan 18, 2013.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Do you feel overwhelmed? Are you in a constant state of panic? Do you not know where to start? Do your family and friends think you're a loon? ...do you have two hours to spare?

I've heard of "podcasts" for a while, but never looked into them. Then, I read 299 Days by Glen Tate, which spoke of The Survival Podcast. So, I started listening . . . now, I can use my driving time in a useful way. [gone]

This episode would be good for people new to prepping or preppers who feel like they're in chaos and don't know what to do.

** Please keep the comments to the specific podcast. If you don't care for Spirko, start another thread. If you haven't listened to the episode, don't comment--unless you're a mod of course, then you can do whatever you want. I just want people to be on the same page when discussing.
    chelloveck likes this.
  2. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

1. CATO
  2. Beano
  3. CATO
  4. CATO
  5. CATO
  6. CATO
  7. Quigley_Sharps
  8. Seacowboys
  9. melbo