Article -- "The Pitchforks Are Coming…"

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Jeff Brackett, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Jeff Brackett

Jeff Brackett Monkey+++

ditch witch and techsar like this.
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I personally no longer have any tolerance for high risk financial decisions. I took my lumps, lost a boatload of money in the blink of an eye, managed to not completely flounder, and held on to some assets and secured some continuing income to be where I am at today. I think this guy is spot on. At least on a national level. On an international level I believe we could be financially bankrupted by many possible scenarios. The US dollar worldwide does not have the allure and demand it once had. I have no desire to risk it all to become a millionaire. This guy obviously does, and more power to him. I do not begrudge his wealth or the way he seems to have made his millions. Robber Barons of our nations past certainly in many ways had ethics an morals lower than a snake. Bottom line, I am open to any solution to our present financial woes that preserves or restores personal liberty and freedom and justice and is fully Constitutional. The fact that he thinks by some how sharing the wealth will in someway also result in making him more money doesn't bother me in the least. jmho

3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Without profit, there is no progress. Profit is not a dirty word.

Jeff Brackett and HK_User like this.
  4. Dark Jester

Dark Jester Quester...

Very interesting perspective... thanx, JB.

Jeff Brackett likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7