1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Bargain priced Survival books

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Minuteman, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I was looking around today on a site that I know of that sells all kinds of books.They have a section for "Limited Stock" books that are 50% off.I was browsing through and was surprised first by the amount of titles.Something like 6 pages of them.And then by the quality.

Several of these I have in my own survival library and I paid double and triple what they are selling them for.

I urge all of you to check it out and take advantage of these deals.
    Some of the titles that I have and heartily rcommend are these;

"Making The Best Of Basics"
    This is a classic and should be in any serious survivors bookshelf.It is great for beginners and for those who just want to live a more frugal lifestyle.I paid $34.95 for mine and this one is only $11.50!!

"Ditch Medicine"
    Another classic!!Advanced field medicine with loads of life saving info.$ 12.50

"Guide to Emergency Survival Communications"
    Prime info. a very important reference book.$ 10

You can't beat these prices.

Here are some other titles I recommend and some links.
    (These titles are not in the %50 off list.)

"Where There is No Doctor"
    "Where There is No Dentist"
    "Emergency War Surgery"
    "Survivalists Medicine Chest"
    "Do-IT-Yourself Medicine"

"Living Well on Practically Nothing"
    "Nuclear War Survival Skills"
    "Emergency Preparedness And Survival Guide"
    "US Army Survival Handbook"

I know I am forgetting a lot.But these are a few that I personally own and have read and found to be very informative.

Anybody else have some good books that you would recommend?
  2. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

'Naked into the wilderness; primitive wilderness living and survival skills' by John and Geri McPhearson

'Naked into the wilderness 2; primitive wilderness skills aplied and advanced' by John and Geri McPhearson
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary