Battle pack deals

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Sharpie44, Dec 7, 2009.

1. [flm]
    If you have PISS on your back, you need a rain coat and I sell those. As for your volumes of one- go elsewhere then- no one told you to buy stuff from us. In fact- I think I stated to buy at the best price you can- if it is elsewhere- so be it.[gun]

Apparently, yours is a minority opinion, as sales are way up. I thank you for your honest thoughts.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Lets end it there, gents.

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Normally we disallow negative comments in someone's For Sale thread posted in this section. However, after looking at the original post from Sharpie, this was more of a 'promotional' thread that actually asked for feedback.
    Feedback was requested and feedback was given. If this had been a thread titled "For Sale, Battle Packs", I would have deleted any negative follow up posts as readers can either be interested in the deal and purchase or not be interested in the deal and stop reading. I don't like people crapping in other's 'for sale' posts.

I'm going to move this thread out of the Buy-Sell area as I don't think it's still a valid (if it ever was) For Sale post.

BattleBoySurplus, feel free to repost your wares in another thread. I don't get overly ampy about newcomer's posting things for sale- the community will decide whether the new members FS ads are valid or not although it is helpful to be active in other parts of the forum as well- gives you some street cred.

4. OzarkSaints

OzarkSaints Monkey++

I'll never buy anything from ya regardless of cost for the simple fact that I take strong objection to the way ya handled yourself.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7