Bee Stings BZZZZZ

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Meat, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Did I just read that our lineman couldn't stab himself with his epi-pen? :rolleyes: jk Glad your girl was able to save her pops

We had a worker take a drink of his soda and there was a bee in the can. He got stung inside his mouth. The guy swelled up and went home. He refused to go to the doctors, said Benedryl would heal him. I tried everything to get him to go to the clinic because I know next sting he will have a worse reaction. Workers comp would have paid for everything including an epi-pen for him to carry.

2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Scary stuff.

Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

When my Navy ship was in Gitmo, I was at the local recreation center. Drinking a Pepsi, a bee got in the can! OUCH! That sting inside my mouth hurt! Luckily stings don't really bother me.

Ganado, Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Chickies are better at things like that. Besides I couldn’t read the instructions. They’re teeny tiny. :D

5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Yeah, go with that one Meat.(y)

Motomom34, Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

AUVI-Q | Home
    As promised. Now I only owe the site a couple of things. Space saving pic and comedy act video. :D

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  1. hot diggity
  2. Coyote Ridge
  3. Yard Dart
  4. Yard Dart
  5. fl4848
  6. Motomom34
  7. techsar
  8. Motomom34
  9. Yard Dart
  10. Yard Dart
  11. Yard Dart