Been thinking about time tables...

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by VHestin, Feb 7, 2014.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Unless you build it on the Moon, it wouldn't last 10 days in a SHTF Senerio....

KAS likes this.
  2. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Weren't biospheres proven to be not a viable option?

3. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

And yeah, I realized a few days after I posted this that some scenarios could cause others as well. Like an EMP because that would cripple the infrastructure, which would in turn crash the economy. And there would be horrible health issues without proper sanitation/water. I suddenly feel a need to make some brownies...not 'special' ones though.

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The Good Dr. is smok'en to much of his own Herb.....

Falcon15 likes this.
  5. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Short of all the long answers: what works for you will be different than what works for anyone else. Anyone who is giving you advice is not 100% aware of your personal circumstances. For instance, I told you in my reply what was planned for my personal circumstances. Yours could be radically different.

Like anything else, take it all in, weigh it against your circumstances and decide for yourself.

6. Darwin

Darwin Monkey

I really don't think if things get bad in the US that it will be safe for the next few generations. At any time the US shows weakness I would guess there will be more then a few Countries lining up to get some pay back. Add that to whatever is about to burst first.

oldawg and Yard Dart like this.
  7. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Just one more reason to stock up on ammo [stayback]

8. Darwin

Darwin Monkey

Have you tried to find ammo around here hahaha I am trying but powder is hard to come by and No .308 brass

9. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I would think that they might get more of a kick out of watching the U.S. destroy itself than they would from destroying it themselves, but that's just my 'optimistic' view of it.

10. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Wolves and Hyena's like to chew on the dead carcass, regardless of who killed the "prey".....

11. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

I don't want to be part of society now let alone post SHTF :)

oldawg and KAS like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7