Best masks for virus protection?

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Ajax, May 9, 2012.

1. Right you are sir, right you are.

2. RICHFL

RICHFL Monkey

Some things to worry about is: Bird flu is bad!!!!! If it ever mutates to the point that you can spread it easy from one person to another we are all in trouble. Flu is a VIRUS AND THERE IS NO WAY TO KILL IT ONCE IT IS IN YOUR BODY!

Things you should do:

1. Use new N-95/100 masks every time you leave your house. If someone sneezes in the air, the virus can remain in the area for over 15 minutes, allowing everyone passing to breath the virus in. Also need eye protection and latex/vinyl gloves.

2. Before entering your house you must remove all outer clothes and take a shower then get clean clothes on. The last item you take off in the shower is your mask.

3. Most important get your KIDS out of school as soon as you can!! The schools spread it faster then any other location!

4. Wash hands All The Time - Get In the Habit!

Remember there is NO CURE TO FLU!

3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

There goes my theory right out the window........if the kids WERE vaccinated, there's not much else you can do.

Vaccines: 74% Whooping Cough outbreak cases involve VACCINATED kids

4. Terrible, my daughter just started having symptoms, and I just got the phone call from work to tell me I was exposed there too. We are both starting antibiotics today for my sons sake :(

5. Hulk151

Hulk151 Monkey

sorry to hear that get better soon.

6. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

The Stand, this puts me in mind of.

7. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

1. stg58
  2. Gator 45/70
  3. DKR
  4. DKR