Best Weapon to Keep on Hand for SHTF/TEOTWAWKI for someone living in the City

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by ED GEiN, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Unique

Unique Monkey

First I want go give some background. I am what some would call a fundamentalist Christian. I believe that the Bible is the inerrant Word of God and that every word in the Bible is there because He willed it. I am not asking anyone to share my beliefs I am sharing them because they inform my world view.

I do not believe that cataclysmic event is going to cause the central government to become ineffective. I believe that the central government will continue to grow stronger and that eventually the United States will cede its sovereignty to a unified world government under the Anti Christ.

Having said all that (IMO) the most realistic SHTF scenario is a short term civil disturbance or natural disaster where my best bet is to lie low,avoid drawing any attention (police or thugs) defend my home if I have no other option and ride it out.

As a result I'm not planning a bug out. If I ever can I'd like to move out of the city but until that's an actual reality I'm preparing to "fight on the ground I'm on"

1. Yard Dart
  2. oldman11
  3. Bishop
  4. AndyinEverson
  5. Asia-Off-Grid
  6. Asia-Off-Grid
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
  8. Asia-Off-Grid
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
  10. Asia-Off-Grid
  11. Ganado
    Resource