BIG ONE EARTHQUAKE IS VERY CLOSE

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by ladrillero, Jun 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Borrego

Borrego Monkey

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. Borrego

Borrego Monkey

Got me interested, so I looked up the possibility of The Big One........didn't expect to see that it is a 99.99% chance within the next 20 years!!!!
    99.99% is pretty darn certain.....time to check my preps again...

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. ladrillero

ladrillero Monkey+

Mr Borrego I read your post and it certainly is possible that big one will come WITHIN 20 years. That means it could come any minute. I am posting image I just took from USGS of Pacific rim seismic activity. I have been checking this page at least once a day for more than 2 years, and this is the first time, I have seen so many earthquakes in one week. If you look at the recent eruption of several volcanoes in the Pacific ring of fire then we can aces that the seismic plates are moving really fast. There is a web page called CISN(CISN/sc ShakeMap: Archive of ShakeMaps from 2018) for Southern California seismic data with several decades of past earthquake events and there you will notice that after 2008 the movements began to increase in numbers. With so many volcanoes erupting at once, a big seismic event is coming for sure. The other picture is of all volcanoes that are located in Baja California, Mexico.

baja california volcanes.

USGS EARTHQUAKES.

4. ladrillero

ladrillero Monkey+

Hello all. First big cluster of earthquakes in 2 days with two earthquakes of more than 4.0. Guys watch what is happening in Hawaii and you will realize that event was not forecast. Scientists say volcanoes could be erupting for many years. People there had to abandon their houses within a few hours.

baja california.

5. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I think this guy does the best analysis of EQ world wide

Motomom34 and Brokor like this.
  6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

He does, and it's kind of frightening how he does it. Some folks think he's a quack, but they're not even trying to understand.

Motomom34 and Ganado like this.
  7. ladrillero

ladrillero Monkey+

He certainly does. I just do not see how people could think he is a quack. His logic is fine and to me it makes sense. His approach is similar to mine but I do not use the graphics as he does. I will be using google earth for the seismic analysis.

Motomom34 and Ganado like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The only prep anyone around there should be considering is gtfo before shtf.
    99.99% in 20 years is the highest I have ever seen.

Ganado likes this.
  9. ladrillero

ladrillero Monkey+

Yes it is accelerating. In 4 days close to 10 earthquakes close to US border with Mexico in California and also close to Salton Sea.

10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

As I recall, every year around Spring, early summer the Salton Sea has a swarm of earthquakes. Not sure why but it does happen. This year seems later. I do wonder if the smell is also taking place. It happened in 2014, 15, 16 and 17 all round the time it was shaking.

Ganado likes this.
  11. ladrillero

ladrillero Monkey+

Increased activity south of Salton sea on the Mexican territory. For several days the swarms and number of 4s has increased. Be careful guys.

2018-08-06_22-28-09.

12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

There is an earth quake drought of 7.0 and higher probably about to end.

13. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

ohno

14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

[violin][lolol]

Yard Dart likes this.
  15. ladrillero

ladrillero Monkey+

Alert at 02:30 a 6.2 mw at 10 depth 10km earthquake, struck Oregon coast today. Be alert this earthquake could be sign of things to come.

usgs.

Dunerunner and Motomom34 like this.
  16. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I cannot recall when there were so many large earthquakes in such a short period of time. In the past weeks, there have been numerous 6+ earthquakes. Some people say this is leading up to a M9 but others are saying stress is being relieved. It is interesting to watch and to read the predictions.

Dunerunner likes this.
  17. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I predict that earth quakes will continue, till they stop.
    It is not man made climate change , the earth is going to change like it or not .whether we are here or not .
    Man did not cause the dinosaurs to die off, nor the many other events of it's development . Change is the constant of the universe .fact.
    There are areas prone to flooding and lightening and tornado man has nothing to do with . True there are people trying to manipulate these things but for the most part it is man that parked him self in these danger zones , the danger did not flow him.
    Now another anomaly is occurring the water is receding from Italy ,why is still unknown .
    Knowing that change is happening is a very good reason to prep for anything .
    I have boats because it was my thing for a while ,but they are there kept now in the event they become necessary . If they never do that is fine with me too.
    If the continental shelf collapses the tsunami and rise of the oceans will change the face of the whole planet . Are you ready for the coastal populations to flood in to dry land ?
    It appears the volcanos are erupting in the ocean in which case every thing in the ocean is vulnerable including the ice on both polar caps, now melting at an extraordinary rate. "Water world" is now not too far fetched huh?
    I realize that this is all fearful as a whole but these are the time we now live in and must prepare for whether it happens to me personally or not.

Dunerunner and Motomom34 like this.
  18. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

19. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Heh. Might just cause the sky to fall. (Some things just cannot be prepared for.)

20. ladrillero

ladrillero Monkey+

If you live in the Pacific coast line, you know it is an earthquake zone so be prepared. Water, canned food, dry food, a power generator and fuel for it. It would be good to emergency medicine. That includes how to stitch a wound. A solar battery charger and plenty of flashlights, insect repellent plus the desire to help someone in need of help. A motorcycle is great.

1. Brokor
  2. duane
  3. DKR
  4. 3M-TA3
  5. BTPost
  6. Yard Dart
  7. Motomom34
  8. Grand58742
  9. TailorMadeHell
  10. ghostrider
  11. Clyde
  12. melbo