1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Blog??

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by me myself and i, Jun 10, 2010.

1. me myself and i

me myself and i Monkey+

I just want to know if anyone has seen a chip underneath their skin? s.o.s. i need help with this issue. so many questions so much i dont understand? why me in 1967 and whom else?

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Is this for real? Has it been removed? Do you have a picture and if you had it removed by a Dr, what did he think of it?

Send it to Gizmodo.

3. me myself and i

me myself and i Monkey+

i am not sure what gizmodo is? new to the pc thing

4. fortunateson

fortunateson I hate Illinois Nazis!

5. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I'd like to see a picture of the chip and hear some background info on it.

6. me myself and i

me myself and i Monkey+

first, is this how I communicate with u? unfortunately, i dont have a photo. whenever asked why i didnt take it out, i explained that i would have to cut my skin. Yuk! The reason I seek information upon this, is i need to determine who? then Why me. Just a bizarre life and situations and thoughts that somehow manage to blossom, fruition, manifest. scares me. i rad something about the black gov. and mind control etc. the thing i saw in my arm, it resembled an outline (under the skin) what we know of today as the rfid.

7. me myself and i

me myself and i Monkey+

fortunateson, no kidding, i bet that would work like a champ. and ouch! i wish someone could help me. thanks for the humor.
    mmi

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7