Body Armor- Five Things You Might Not Know

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Yard Dart, Mar 20, 2015.

Tags:
  1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I'm more like Aubrey Filmore....I'm like legging it....preferably without breaking wind.

A Southern Yankee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm in favour of body armour, but making myself a smaller, unpredictable target works for me too.

2. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Seems to me that if some one is wearing body armor he may as well be wearing a big red target on himself .more prepared to be an aggressor than some one not so protected.

3. Bella.bell

Bella.bell Monkey

No, I don't agree with above point of "wearing body armor he may as well be wearing a big red target on himself " there are concealable
    Vest options also which can be wore inside and no one will be able to get that what you are wearing.

4. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

My life is in the hands of God, not the hands of man-made displays of a lack of faith. That said, there have been...and will be...times when my faith in God proves to be lacking...usually when the s h t f. ;)

5. avagdu

avagdu Monkey++

[​IMG]
    My Eagle Industries Scalable Plate Carrier. IIIA Soft Armor + III Hard Armor. I changed a few things since this was taken but it's more or less the same as you see here. I'm about to do a major overhaul of this setup once I can get the custom holster I want and the HSP-D3CR Heavy. Probably weighs near 40lbs. as is so that's another reason for my desire to upgrade. Some polyethylene plates are also on my shopping list.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    Yard Dart and AD1 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7