Bug Out On This!! I Dare You!!!

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Shinmen Takezo, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Shinmen Takezo

Shinmen Takezo Monkey+++

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Well I am not much of a contortionist at my age, but in a situation like that, I might have to hit the liquor cabnet hard, and then bend over and kiss my butt goodbye. [boozingbuddies][woot] [beer]

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[clp]:shock:ohno[rockon][sinking]

cool clip(boooing doom- woody) great fx! Can't wait for the movie(![gone]):D

dare I say: " SOMETHINGS JUST AREN'T SURVIVABLE without a large helping of luck[dunno]( blasphemer!):

Love the buddhist in the himalayas...
    BONG...BONG: "krishna krishna fAAAAWWWWWK!!!!"[ROFL]kin I watch it agin???

CLIP2: IF AN AIRCRAFTCARRIER ROLLSOVER ON YOUR HOUSE I would say any bug-in plans have just gone completely to hell.

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I have to watch this movie. It will go well with my collection of other doomsday flicks.

5. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

me too

6. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

same here

7. snuffysmith

snuffysmith Monkey+++ Founding Member

Wow, greats special effects; I know what I'm going to be doing on Dec. 20th, 2012 fi I'm still around that is. lol

I have a mental image of this Mayan priest coming up to the head priest and saying "The scribe making the calander just died. what shall we do?"
    The head priest says," how far did he get before he died?" "He got to December 21, 2012". Oh well, that's far enough I guess, don't replace him. [rofllmao]

Snuffysmith

8. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

+1 seen several boards "what-iffing" a "y2kish" dud on dec21st,2012, nothing unusual happening.[dunno]After the' bots oct 25 -28th was a complete wash I/m off dated predictions;ufo disclosure,dollar crashes etc, just adding a bitof pantry stock as we go along... even considering going back to school:
    "do something you like...";)[peep]
    can you get a masters in surfing doom??[shtf][loco][ROFL]

9. shadetech

shadetech Monkey++

Holy F#$^, I didn't pack for that!!!! [booze]

10. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

That's a must see. Looks like a complete magnetic pole shift.

11. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Motra and Godzilla!
    Now that's some sink hole!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7