Calculated Deception

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CATO, Jun 17, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

President Obama: The Biggest Government Spender In World History - Forbes

The Kenyan stated recently:
    Key observations:

TheEconomist, Brokor and Seawolf1090 like this.
  2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

But, but, but .... the truth is....

I am almost 99% sure that us here at SM know and understand this lie by the Freakin' Kenyan. However, tell a lie often enough and have a international media soapbox to do it from, and at least 60-70% of the dumb masses will believe it. After all, would the President of the most powerful and richest Country in the Whole World lie when the Whole World is watching. Certainly if there was the slightest misinformation on his part there would be a public outcry heard around the world. Wouldn't there be? [alllies][stirpot]

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

When the Illegal Kenyan starts flapping his lips and his ears, you know he's telling a whopper! Surprised this wooden-head puppet's nose doesn't lengthen as he speaks.......

Sadly, even if We the People do fire the eiltist barstage this November, the damage is done - the debt cannot be undone. obummer has screwed us for the next two or three generations.

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The Kenyan has little to nothing to do with the economy, aside from being a puppet voice box for the SOT and the FED. Regardless, he's just as much to blame as any President in the past century who has continued the emergency war powers and silently supported the corporate oligarchy.

TwoCrows likes this.
  5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I know it is popular to bash Obammy - and he certainly deserves criticism for many things.

But lets lay the real blame at the feet of those who really caused it - CONgress.

We can hope the next batch might do better - but I wouldn't hold your breath.

6. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

When the Dem and Repub parties start thinking and acting alike in their day to day governance- as they have for the last few regimes, the American people loose. Obammy is just the current ring leader in a badly run circus!!

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I just can not give the Freakin' Kenyan a free ride on this. He bemoans his so call nemesis as those evil Republicans who have blocked him at every attempt to get his agenda done. I cannot disagree more. He took office Jan 20th of 2009. From then until Jan 2011 he had complete Democratic party control of the Executive and Legislative branches of Government. The SCOUS has been a wild card for decades and no one can be sure which way they will go. Currently they may be giving the Obummer administration some serious headaches, but in his early days I do not remember SCOUS throwing any road blocks in his way. He made no serious attempts to appease his cool-ade drinkers during this period.
    I have a friend, who actually voted for Obummer. Him being a big ex Marine, I tread lightly around him. We calmly discussed the Obama administration's accomplishments or lack of and he quickly spouted the common lie as pointed out above. I corrected him on that about the first 2 years, and he silently had no comment. Bottom line for him was, he is convinced Obummer wasn't given a fair chance to accomplish his goals and actually intends to vote for him again. My response to him was, "really! I thought you were smarter than that. He has lied to you at every turn, and I can prove it. O was going to get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan asap. How long did it take for Iraq and are we not still in Afghanistan? Blank stare and Duh. Transparency nada, Close Quantanamo nada, trials for all the Quantanamo detainees nada, oust the evil lobbiests nada, no increase in taxes for those making less than $250,000, er $200,000, er $150,000, er $120,000 er .... all a big lie, are you doing better now than you were 4 years ago, blank stare duh, this went on until I wound down and started to repeat myself and stopped." I then asked him again, you really are still going to vote for the Freakin' Kenyan? .... his answer .... yes. I shook my head in discust, and as I left I told him well, I am going to cancel out your vote, I am really surprised you haven't learned a thing in 3.5 years .... sad really.

Yard Dart likes this.
  8. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

No free rides for the worst president we have ever had. He has to go, no doubt, back today Chicago and rot with his buddy Ramadan E. The big picture to me is collectivly there are individuals of both parties that have to go as well. We can not continue with the big government policies and need to get us focusing on and following American principles, constitutional rights and freedom from government oppression.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7