Carnivore Diet... 1 month down... and successful

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Blackjack, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

It's been exactly 27 days since I began the diet, and I weighed in at my doctors office on the same scale I weighed in on 30 days ago.

I've lost 15 pounds.

My blood sugar is perfect/ so diabetes is under control. And I haven't taken my medicine for a month.

Blood pressure was the same. And I haven't taken my medicine for a month.

You may think I'm trying to sell low-carb products here.... but I feel great! I haven't felt this good physically or mentally for a LONG time. I have more energy, I sleep better, everything is better.

So in under a month, without ever going hungry, and without hardly ever excercising (although I had planned too, I'll be honest), I've eliminated the 4 prescriptions I was on, and am on my way to losing considerable weight. My pants are fitting much looser already :)

I'm pretty happy about all this :)

2. annie

annie Monkey+++

Good for you blackjack. Life changes are really difficult not to mention the power of habit. annie

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Awesome , blackjack! You're doing great!!

4. ruzz

ruzz Rambler

Wow! What are you eating specifically? I wanna run this past a few vegan freaks and make them wig out :D

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, Ruzz... I don't check the blog that much.

I updated specifically what I've been eating in the next post.
    http://www.survivalmonkey.com/forum/blog.php?b=106

hehe.... Yeah, I'd think that to a vegan, I must be the antichrist :)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7