1. The Topic of the Month for April 2017 is "Store what you use, use what you store." Please join the discussion on the Survival Topic of the Month forum.

Carnivore Diet... 1 month down... and successful

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Blackjack, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

It's been exactly 27 days since I began the diet, and I weighed in at my doctors office on the same scale I weighed in on 30 days ago.

I've lost 15 pounds.

My blood sugar is perfect/ so diabetes is under control. And I haven't taken my medicine for a month.

Blood pressure was the same. And I haven't taken my medicine for a month.

You may think I'm trying to sell low-carb products here.... but I feel great! I haven't felt this good physically or mentally for a LONG time. I have more energy, I sleep better, everything is better.

So in under a month, without ever going hungry, and without hardly ever excercising (although I had planned too, I'll be honest), I've eliminated the 4 prescriptions I was on, and am on my way to losing considerable weight. My pants are fitting much looser already :)

I'm pretty happy about all this :)

2. annie

annie Monkey+++

Good for you blackjack. Life changes are really difficult not to mention the power of habit. annie

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Awesome , blackjack! You're doing great!!

4. ruzz

ruzz Rambler

Wow! What are you eating specifically? I wanna run this past a few vegan freaks and make them wig out :D

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, Ruzz... I don't check the blog that much.

I updated specifically what I've been eating in the next post.
    http://www.survivalmonkey.com/forum/blog.php?b=106

hehe.... Yeah, I'd think that to a vegan, I must be the antichrist :)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7