Casting For...

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by glauser, Jan 22, 2013.

1. -06

-06 Monkey+++

What sensible (stressing sensible) prepper would divulge his location/supplies/preparations. When things "pop" he would be the first to get hit.

BTPost and oldawg like this.
  2. captaincarl

captaincarl Monkey

Anyone who even begins to think about going on a show like this is nucking futs and have forgotten the first rule - OPSEC!

3. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Just in from the YouTube mailbox:

My response:

Brooklyn,

I appreciate your invitation, but I must respectfully decline any and all offers, no matter the compensation based on the following reasons:

1. All "preppers" shown on Nat Geo TV have been purposefully portrayed as crazy, extremists, or without merit.

2. I do not own a television because it is a socialization tool which has become a means for corporate cartels to rape the minds and pockets of innocent human beings, and to indoctrinate, use propaganda, and spread lies in a vain attempt to perpetuate their senseless globalization and mass genocide campaigns worldwide. I cannot, in good faith promote anything to do with corporate television.

3. I am quite certain this would qualify as a breach in my personal OPSEC.

4. Preparing for personal security and well being is, and should always be portrayed as a perfectly normal and sane responsibility in which we all ought to take part.

Please remove me from your lists effective immediately.

-Brokor

Attached video:

4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yea, Brokor...

VisuTrac and Brokor like this.
  5. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

I'm prepping for global welfare, can i try out...

tumblr_mdfxverfmp1r0wqrdo1_500.
    tumblr_mdfxverfmp1r0wqrdo1_500.

oldawg and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

These are some Jehovas Witnesses my neighbours down the road invited to their latest pot luck.

funny-people-funny-system-hot-water-idea-pictures.

Airtime likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7