Cheap online Ammo "bulk"

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by TraumaHawk2011, May 13, 2012.

1. robin48

robin48 Monkey+

I use SG Ammo in Oklahoma. Good prices, fast shipping, and family owned. Sgammo.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

2. wrc223

wrc223 Monkey+

[peep] I make my own bulk bullets. ;)

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  3. I wish I could

4. H20 Boy

H20 Boy Monkey

Wal-mart will price match, do your shopping online, print the lowest and show it to them, they should honor it.

Thaddius Bickerton likes this.
  5. That's right I forgot about that ;)

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

How do you price match at the computerized check out machine? It's the only help my local ChinaMart has most of the time.

Guit_fishN likes this.
  7. Smitty

Smitty Monkey+

They match lowest advertised price, not lowest price you can find online, I tried. The manager also said that they usually won't match unless it is printed by a store or on a sales paper. Ymmv

8. impulse

impulse Monkey+

9. I know wally world won't price match my ammo wants, but I'm so tempted to just take it in just for gritz n shiggles.

Get DD to make a youtube of wally world refusing to price match and hope it goes viral.

XD

Thad

10. Jay Tx

Jay Tx Monkey+

Cheaper than dirt was a great place to buy when they were a little hole in the wall type surplus store. Since they have branched out to a few physical locations, and the massive online push they've made, they are not even close to competitive if you shop around.

During the last ammo shortage everyone experienced, CTD was running around the DFW metroplex buying up every bit of ammo, primers, and whatever else they could get their hands on. They'd then mark it up outrageously, and resell it.

I refuse to spend a dime with them anymore. I will do without before I buy from them.

For the best price on bulk ammo, you can't beat reloading. But set-up cost is also a factor.

oldawg likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7