Chinese UN Peacekeeping Forces Are Now Training at Camp Grayling In Michigan

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by OldDude49, Sep 8, 2021.

1. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Crap one time coming back from the sandbox we stopped over in NF and the fog rolled in. The ramp was totally filled with hercs! It was us and another 2 units. This guy would have pooped himself that day, thinking there was an invasion going on. I probably still have a pic of it somewhere.

SB21, enloopious, VisuTrac and 2 others like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I think in this case I'm going to trust an independent local newscaster in the St. Johns, Newfoundland and Labrador (ntv.ca) way before say bitchute.

I appreciate your concern that I'm absorbing well crafted mind controlling news from the loonies on all fronts.

I assure you that i do my best to confirm my statements with as many different sources as possible instead of just posting something straight from bitchute w/o comment.

I'm not perfect but I try. Again, thank you for your observations and opinion.

3. Re: #5 Do the Smurfs wear what ever helmet is issued in their home country?

enloopious likes this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Apparently. upload_2021-9-30_9-34-54. United Nations Visitors Centre

Helmet covers are a cheap way of repurposing helmets on general issue to the soldiery of their home country when on UN peacekeeping ops...and a quick way of returning back to the helmet's original colour scheme without a repaint job.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    enloopious likes this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

A number of neo-Nazis, white supremacists, holocaust denialists, conspiracy theorists, anti-vaxxers and other sundry malcontents would most likely agree, given their representation on that platform. :rolleyes:

Nice straw man, but you have dishonestly misrepresented what @VisuTrac actually wrote. Visu simply provided the basic facts relating to the purchase of the Stephenville Airport that were also available to you, had you bothered to do some basic due diligence fact checking before suggesting in post #15
    You have provided no actual evidence that China had any involvement in the airport purchase' let alone that China owns the airport. Vague suggestions that Dymond "has family all over the world" doesn't constitute much more than a desperate PIDOOMA shoring up of an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory claim.

VisuTrac was not the one making any claims as to what kind of guy Dymond is. VT has simply explained that the Dymond Group of companies had purchased the Stephenville airport...a simple matter of fact. You are the one who is indirectly suggesting that Dymond (and by association the Dymond Group of companies) are somehow suspect. If Dymond accepts bribes, you have provided no evidence that he does, nor that any such imagined bribes involved the Chinese.

Irrelevant to the claim that an airport in Newfoundland was sold "(probably to China)", but it is a good way of creating an international conspiracy theory out of 'whole cloth'.

Another straw man. Visutrac hadn't made any claim about Bitchute's truthfulness, just that he was more inclined to trust the factuality of the local news source's reportage of the facts (about the airport sale), over BitChute's reportage: The claims about the UN flights are a separate issue.

Yes, I realise that you are being sarcastic here, and though I don't think that TRump actively colluded with Russia regards Ukraine, however, in my opinion, the odds are strongly in favour of TRump being Putin's useful dupe.

Another straw man...you really ought stop putting your words into other monkey's mouths, even if using a 'passive voice', it's getting tedious. ;)

A silly puerile irrelevant ad hominem attack on VT.

ibid quote #8

It would seem that the claim that 6 UN flights per day is something you could actual(sic) go to fact check that it was true before posting a claim no more substantial than that repeated to an anonymous BitChute channel actor by an anonymous random person (off camera) who got it from an unidentified friend of his somewhere, presumably living somewhere in Canada.
    Yep...sounds like rock solid, accurate reliable reportage that one can have confidence in :rolleyes: [sarc1]

o_O Nice of you to construe that VT was attacking that particular platform... Since when does expressing a lack of confidence in a news source become an attack on that news source?

So, what are the distinct variables, relative to each other in BitChute's library of video clips that VT should be paying more attention to? Edge.org Hurling a passive aggressive spitball at VT inferring that VT is a platform snob doesn't support your cause, rather it only suggests that you have nothing more to say on the matter other than the kind of childish school yard taunt that your opponent 'smells funny'.

As interesting as an answer to that may be, it is irrelevant to the discussion, other than as a potential source for further thread drift.

Yet another irrelevant straw man....it is not an argument that VT was making.

Condescending whinery is not a very good look...instead of personal attacks on your interlocutors, you may wish to put forward better arguments of your own, supported by credible factual evidence more reliable than what BitChute seems to have been able to provide in in your post #15 .Chinese UN Peacekeeping Forces Are Now Training at Camp Grayling In Michigan

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    VisuTrac and BTPost like this.
  6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Bitchute rocks!
    A number of neo-Nazis, white supremacists, holocaust denialists, conspiracy theorists, anti-vaxxers and other sundry malcontents would most likely agree, given their representation on that platform. :rolleyes:

Ok I have a problem with you degrading bitchute and portraying all bitchute users with a broad brush. Freedom of speech means freedom of ALL speech not matter if it is offensive, stupid, annoying or whatever. I believe in ALL freedom of speech here in the US no matter if I agree with it or not. (No i don’t think illegal pedo crap is protected speech because it victimizes kids. That is not speech. It is exploitation of children) i am talking about crazy crap that some people post online. I believe people have the right to post all kinds of crazy crap they want! I don’t have to watch it or like it.

enloopious likes this.
  7. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

C'mon man. It is almost unbelievable that you can say this seriously and actually mean it. Your colloquial epithets, while easily comprehended and used to force 20 lbs of fat into a 10 lbs sack, they don't actually mean anything substantive. For your statement to mean anything at all you need to define what YOUR version of a white supremacist is. Since the local version of the definition on American news channels includes ALL WHITE PEOPLE it would make you look like a moron to be using that definition. I know you are not a moron so it is concerning to hear.

Why do you think I posted the video? My post was not meant to suggest that China owned anything. It was to post a claim that someone was making so that the diligent locals at the Monkey may have some reference to investigate. @VisuTracdid a good job of that and I thank him but his source is also dubious. I am merely posting related videos that may have some relevance so that people can do their own research.

Considering that massive amount of Chinese bribes that are coming out on a daily basis it is entirely valid to ask and prudent.

Do you think that China is not preparing for war right now? You may be the only one.

I'm sure you would agree that BitChute is not a news reporting entity. It is merely a private platform. I was pointing out the fact that the local news is now less trustworthy than some random guy on the internet. Seems fair.

To me this shows just how far that propaganda can penetrate. The way I see it, with all of the massive scrutiny that Trump went through and with all of the hate a vitriol from the media and other entrenched politicians and the swamp, and for them not to find a single thing proves he must be the cleanest politician in history.

Uhh, what's a straw man?

Well yes, so you see my point. The local media is just as trust worth as an anonymous BC channel actor by an anonymous random person etc...

Again, you are intentionally confusing a platform and a news source. A journalist is NOT a paid person but rather anyone with a camera. They are ALL equally valid and to say that a large corporation that has many varied interests influencing it is better than the other seems beyond naive, it seems dangerous.

Are you just trying to drag out your response to make it look bigger? Statement lacks substance.

Yes I agree, lets keep this thread on track.

Again, I am not claiming that China is doing anything. I am posting videos that other people have made that are relevant to the conversation. Some of them may be BS but there can be no doubt that China is on the move. There has been story after story of Chinese troops training in Canada and Mexico and then the stories are gone. Now they may have been taken down due to being 'fact checked' but when it happens 150 times it becomes something more. It becomes suppression and people tend to notice. I will post more links to related stories when I have some time. Thank you for your discussion.

In the following links below you can see that China is now working with the UN and NATO. Today the US is in the softening up stages of pre-war. They divide as much as possible and then encourage people to take up arms against each other using shills like ANTIFA and BLM. They were hoping we would all kill each other so that they can roll in like a 3rd Betta fish.

China affirms UN peacekeeping role with multinational drills
    China tells NATO to play 'constructive' security role instead of listening to ‘lies and rumors’
    Troops from China, Pakistan, two other countries end exercise - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
    China's first joint peacekeeping exercise concludes
    China Hosts First Multinational Peacekeeping Exercise
    ‘US chaos’: China vows to help Afghanistan and insists America pays too
    China sends 25 fighter planes toward Taiwan on National Day
    China Continues To Deploy Large Troops, Armaments in Border Areas: MEA On Ladakh Row
    China Blames U.S. for 'Provocation' That Creates 'Difficulties' for Both Militaries

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Ok you two, knock it off… If you want to keep “ One Up’ing each other with Excessive Posts, The Staff will give you both a 30 Day Adult Timeout…. Take it to a PM… Final Warning…

VisuTrac and Dunerunner like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7