Civil War

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dustintml, Apr 16, 2023.

1. dustintml

dustintml Monkey

Anybody else on here feel like the US is heading in the direction of a second civil war? I’m not American but I do love the United States. I listened to a prophet who said something along the lines of George Washington was praying for America and God showed him that America would go through three great wars; the first being the American revolution, the second being the civil war, and the third being another war that is yet to come. I think it is part of the destiny of the United States. We are living in the last days where all things which were written are going to come to pass. Jesus Christ is coming back to establish His Kingdom on this earth.

Dunerunner, duane and crowdaddy like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

You mean like Chicago, Portland, Los Angeles, or DC shooting themselves up? Or do you mean like folks playing the victim card and that they've been beaten down by the man? Or the division of those groups that feel that they are entitled to their opinion while completely discounting and belittling and demonizing the other side .. (dem vs rep, drugs vs anti-drug, abortion vs pro-life, Christians vs non-religious, black vs white, vax vs unvax, ....)

Meh, it's just another post winter day. Wait until July/August .. that is when it gets spicy down here.

I don't think it will bleed across the border, you should be GTG.

Dunerunner and duane like this.
  3. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

If the truly disenfranchised ever get on the same page, then a civil war is certain.

But since the propaganda has 90% of the population divided by race, income, region, sex, and rural vs urban bullshit we will all sit in this pot until the water is boiling.

oldawg, Dunerunner and duane like this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Another Civil War? Maybe but I don't think so as it would have to get a lot worse and even then it would need a real trigger event. Besides, most states are pretty good if left alone by the Federal government. California, New York and Illinois are the real trouble spots and think they are a nation onto themselves but that is changing, slowly, as people open their eyes and say, 'Screw this!" Now, if the economics goes to hell, say 1929 but worse, then all bets are off. .

My guess is we are closer to a world war than a Civil War...mostly because of bad leadership.

Sobospider, Dunerunner, duane and 4 others like this.
  5. VisuTrac

If a civil war ever does happen. It'll be the 2A community that gets buy rounds all the way to the finals.

Dunerunner and Bandit99 like this.
  6. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I hope to God not.

Dunerunner and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Somebody wants one BIG TIME, but not me. There is an obvious effort to pit Americans against each other by any way we can be divided: Racial, economic class, religion, urban vs rural, sex, sexual preference, political party, religion, you name it. The only way to fight this Civil War is to stop listening to those who push for it and those who would gain from it.

8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Bandit99 almost nailed it, forgetting the entire Wet Coast, but Yeah!

Dunerunner likes this.
  9. dustintml

dustintml Monkey

I think you could have a civil war and a world war at the same time. I’m talking like Russia and China invading at the same time. The bible says that before the Lord returns there will be a time of trouble such as the world has never seen nor ever will see again. If the prophecies are true then there will be a third temple built in Jerusalem and this will cause all of the Muslim nations to surround it with armies and things will be so bad that those who don’t know Christ will just want there to be a peace treaty; something that will divide the nation of Israel; what other nation would do this other than the United States? And I believe that if the United States states divides Israel than God will divide the United States. The states in the US that stand with God and Israel will secede. So much calamity will be taking place that people who don’t know Christ will just give up their freedoms and side with the antichrist. Jesus said that except those days should be shortened no flesh should be saved, but for the elects sake those days shall be shortened. I truly believe we are close to the end of the world. The good news is that Jesus Christ has already overcome the world; he didn’t hang on that cross in vain. And he will return and establish His Kingdom on this earth. He also said that this gospel of the Kingdom shall preached in all nations and then shall the end come; in other words during this time of trouble the power of God shall also be demonstrated for the whole world to see and people will be without excuse. God will have something on the earth that cleary demonstrates that Jesus Christ is the Messiah; the saviour of the world and that He rose from the dead. The bible also says that the antichrist will also have the ability to perform signs and wonders, but they are actually a deception.

10. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

It would make for a great book. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Zimmy and OldDude49 like this.
  11. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

ahhh... right....
    tumblr_n83ralCNRH1rp0vkjo1_500.

Anotme.

12. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

When the economy really tanks it will be a war between those who have worked all their life for what they have and those who have been on the government tit. Which translates into leftist verses conservatives. I gave this some thought and wondered why our military has embraced this WOKE agenda. Purpose is to drive out the patriots and fill the ranks with leftist who will follow the government order to turn on the patriot civilian population.

13. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

This country is intentionally being run into the ditch in so many ways. Anything could happen.

Bandit99, Gator 45/70, oldawg and 2 others like this.
  14. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The war has already started. If there's any doubt, stay tuned. The Left want violence and they need it to push their gun grab. If the Citizenry is too busy fighting each other in the streets, they cannot fight the government. The massive illegal immigration and minorities running wild looting and pillaging nation-wide is just the beginning. Citizens who defend themselves are the only ones persecuted. The race baiting is increasingly ramped up and families are being torn apart. The noose gets tighter every day now. I can see a time when they have entire sections of cities locked down and they are already starting curfews, although they are not enforced due to lack of police. Remember the Hegelian Dialectic and the 'solution' will be coming.

Good luck with the elections, there's no sign that they will do anything to make them fair in most States controlled by Democrats. They've gone after the only candidate on the Right who will go after the criminals in government, using fake allegations. They have it set to proceed well into the next election cycle so it can run as a deterrent and distraction. The radical communists and mentally ill are freely attacking people all over the place. This is one of those times when small town America will outlast most cities and the effects won't be as severe, but sooner or later it will come around after a while. The threat of world war is looming, and you cannot unseat a "President" in time of war. The clock is ticking...the crucible is set.

15. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

There is the title..."The Crucible is Set"

America has been through and American's have weathered worse crises; World War I and II, The Great Depression, The Carter years and survived. Another questionable election and it might all go South, but I pray it will not. American is still the greatest country on this planet and the idea of a government of and by the people is what differentiates us from those living under the thumb of their government. I know times today are not what our founders envisioned for this country, but that can be changed.

Brokor and Horsegal like this.
  16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

We've had outsides drag their mangy asses down here before trying to start race hate.
    The locals look at these mangy a-holes and turn away.
    We don't like outsiders stirring up bullcrap here.

Zimmy, VisuTrac and CraftyMofo like this.
  17. VisuTrac

I have no doubt of the amount of suffering a person will endure before snapping.
    As long as they get food, water and shelter. They'll put up with anything as a whole.
    Granted, some will vociferously resist, but oneses, twoses and fewsies can easily and quietly be dealt with.
    Bread and circuses .. bread and circuses.

Zimmy and CraftyMofo like this.
  18. dustintml

dustintml Monkey

I think you guys need a new constitution; one that acknowledges that Jesus Christ is the Lord. Not sure if anyone has seen this video but it is some food for thought;

19. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

I disagree on the cause and the potential allies.

The minorities have always been disenfranchised and held down. Could some climb through it? Certainly. Many could and did. But what I figure was intentional and genius level scheming came along. Welfare. The single most caustic eroder of family units, church community lifestyle with all the attached peer pressure to both be responsible and follow good morality. Not only that but back in the day, welfare was a fantastic broadband subsidy across American industries that could never have made it through Congress without an emotional quotient.

Enter the Mexicans. Family values, good morals, work ethic, and a generational motivation. But cursed to be more controllable that those troublesome black second class citizens from before. They weren't second class, hell they were Illegall!

The powers added dope, bad education, morality demeaning entertainment. Cocaine, LSD, methamphetamines...and stirred vigorously. Nobody fixed drug use, drug smuggling, bad education, or immoral entertainment.

Now to destroy the overpaid middle class of do-ers. Media told us immigrants were stealing jobs at lower wages while corporate blamed blue collar workers for being too expensive and migrated manufacturing off-shore. Did they just lower wages to what Mexicans and other immigrants would work for? Nope. Blue collar wages have been stagnant since I got out of Ag in the 90s. Certainly no effort was made to make blue collar immigration something rational and effective.

Small business farmers and agricultural workers? Almost zoned, regulated, and taxed out of existence. If still in the business, they risk jail and bankruptcy for bucking the system.

I could keep going with overpriced and overrated higher education, etc. But why?

These are the groups that have to come together to force change, IMO. And less aware and more easily manipulated we all get, the farther we get from power.

We have different groups and catalysts now to keep it interesting to us. The odds have gotten better for immigrants although they still take heavy losses to the overall plan.

Sorry for the long post but it eats at me.

20. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I wondered if Bruen would lead to this outcome, Guess I was right!

This is really GOOD news for us, and is a YUGE stake through the hearts of the leftists meglomainiacks hell bent to destroy this country!

1. Ura-Ki
  2. Cruisin Sloth
    [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Cruisin Sloth, Oct 14, 2023, 2 replies, in forum: Freedom and Liberty
  3. BTPost
  4. fl4848
  5. OldDude49
  6. T. Riley
  7. DKR
  8. Mindgrinder
  9. chelloveck
  10. Mindgrinder
  11. OldDude49
  12. GOG
  13. pearlselby
  14. CATO