Country-Bumpkin Survivalist Winter FUN! WOO HOO!!! LOL

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by wildernessgal, Feb 11, 2008.

1. wildernessgal

wildernessgal Backwoods is a callin'

Ok, so earlier I had written my BLOG POST titled: "The Unprepared Sheeple are runnin' about..." (which you can read here: http://www.survivalmonkey.com/forum/blog.php?b=125 and this is kinda a continuation of that... focusing more on the WEATHER CONDITIONS/aftermath!

We got several inches of sleet/ICE, and decided that it could make for super nice high speed sledding down our backwoods driveway! LOL BOY OH BOY were we right on the money!!!! ha,ha,ha Just got in from all of the excitement (it's been dark for awhile now) and I am still laughin' my arse off over it all!lol FUN,FUN,FUN

Here are some FUN pics to share below:​

feb11th2008sledding001.
    Daughter totally bushed after "too much fun" earlier today! lol

feb11th2008sledding002.
    Daughter doin' some more sleddin' before dark...

feb11th2008sledding003.
    OGM rip roarin' down the driveway with daughter cheerin' in the background! ha,ha,ha

feb11th2008sledding004.
    OGM trashed @ the bottom of our driveway!lol

feb11th2008sledding005.
    Wildernessgal rip roarin' down the driveway! Yee Haw!

Enjoy every moment as if it were your last!!!

Sincerely,
    ~Wildernessgal~

P.S.- Tonight we are expecting even more sleet/ice... they say that we could get several inches more. Have got a feeling that tomorrow work will once again be cancelled. Hhhhmm, I wonder what shall we do???!!! LOL Ha,ha,ha [dunno] Oh yeah!!! [winkthumb]

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Looks like fun!

3. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

It looks like you all had a blast!

4. nightshade7206

nightshade7206 Monkey+++

Ive not done that is years. My father used to take us out and he would tie an cord to the old dodge, (not the safest thing) but man we had fun.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7