crazy situation update

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by fl4848, Sep 24, 2021.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

This is a crazy situation update:
    Situation Update, Sep 23, 2021 - RED ALERT: Aerosolized skin-penetrating nanoparticle spike protein attack vector CONFIRMED
    Situation Update, Sep 23, 2021 - RED ALERT: Aerosolized skin-penetrating nanoparticle spike protein attack vector CONFIRMED

I've been well warned for a decade about the coming collapse through both inforwars and naturalnews. I listen to them on a daily basis. I have food buckets and some other basic preps, but on the whole, I'd say I'm pretty under prepared. I'm probably toast when this all goes down. I'll probably either be thrown in a FEMA camp or get MERS/SARS or some other weird bioweapon.

Unfortunately, I live in Massachusetts. I contemplated moving to Idaho, but it was just too overwhelming to contemplate making such a large move and moving my family along with me (who are dead set against the idea). I guess I will pay the price for complacency.

enloopious, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  2. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I got my butt out of taxachusetts years ago and have been better for it. Actually, if you are quick about it you might be able to sell you place in MA for a nice profit and get a better place in a freer state.

3. smithcp2002

smithcp2002 Monkey+++

Other than my military time, I have lived in the state of tax. It took some time and talking to a lot of the old farmers to find a spot that is full of self-sufficient people that help each other. The state is broken from the Boston state of mind syndrome.

4. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Being prepared doesn't have to be for the end of the world. Lots of things can go wrong. If you are prepared you have options.

enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Most good preps serve for any emergency situation. I focus on the basics, then add as I can for specific dangerous situations.
    Being retired and on a reduced and limited income sucks, but I still do what I can.

6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

How sad that one of the birth places of our nation and freedoms and was an example to the world now has turned into this. How? Why? I suppose greed and power are the likely reasons...sad.

@fl4848 Don't give in. Yes, even it is hopeless - well - it isn't. Do your best, that is all one can possibly do, that is all any of us has done and continue to do. Besides, the odds are in your favor when it is hopeless because you no longer have anything left to lose... the opposition knows this yet their arrogance will not let them recognize it. So, watch their actions and prepare as best as you can. In the end, their greatest mistake is they are pushing us all into a corner with no way out. They think it wise, a good strategy but it is pure folly.

Gator 45/70 and Altoidfishfins like this.
  7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I believe we will all be forced to get the shot and if you do not get the shot, you will receive second-tier healthcare if you do need medical treatment. I am facing losing my job and healthcare but then healthcare companies are thinking of adding a surcharge to those that are not vaccinated. You do what is right for you and your family. The country has been toast for a long time and I say let it burn. Hopefully the true America will arise from the ashes.

As for moving and prepping, you are ahead of the crowd. Moving is okay but there is a huge benefit to knowing your area. If you are in rural Mass then you can grow, hunt and gather wood for heating. Most rural folks are rational which is a bonus. Knowledge is the key. So many things I thought I needed, bought then I learned and realized I really didn’t need half the stuff. Being able to look at something and see the many uses is so important.

8. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

My job is taking a wait and see approach. The hourly unions have told them to be prepared to lose half the work force if they mandate the shot without allowing testing as an alternative. There are also quite a few salaried folks like me saying no to the shot as well. Interesting times we live in.

9. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I have received my exemption for work. They were looking at the prospect of loosing 3/4 of the staff.

I have been getting Emails advertising for employment. No mention of requirements for getting the shot, yet are willing to pay much higher wages.

SB21, Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yesterday I got my RoboCall that I am eligible for my Pfizer Booster Injection, from the State of Utah Health Department… So I have a decision to make… And to do that I figure that there must be some Due Diligence Reseach to be done in order to make that Choice… Does anyone know what the test for the level of Immunity Antibodies in the BloodStream for Covid is called? And what the cost of such a test is, these days.. I figure that I should have that info at a minimum to make an informed decision..

Gator 45/70, SB21 and CraftyMofo like this.
  11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Motomom34 " I am facing losing my job and healthcare but then healthcare companies are thinking of adding a surcharge to those that are not vaccinated. "

Well, a surcharge, I didn't see that one coming but guess that was to be expected. I wonder now if old retire folks on Medicare plans will be forced to get jab or pay extra?

Boy-oh-boy I still cannot figure out what this is all about and it drives me nuts! It's not about money cause with a wave of his royal hand Biden purchased another 500 million shots for the 3rd world. I cannot support the theory that it is indeed to depopulate the planet because Russia is also pushing hard their vaccine (called Sputnik) but for the last decade they have been moving heaven and earth to increase their population growth numbers which reside in the negative. So, what is the damn reason? Why are they so damn adamant to get a needle in every arm? It makes no sense, especially when they are not even considering natural immunity plus they don't even have a valid damn test for Covid!

Seems many are getting exemptions, what is that all about? What exemptions do they allow?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. MinTX

MinTX lostinaustin

Antibody testing runs about $200.00. Used to be you could just donate blood and they ran the test, but no more.
    Think long and hard on ANY of the jabs. I have a bad case of Covid early on before they knew much about it and it damn near wrecked me. Made the grave mistake of allowing myself to be talked into getting the first jab. Bad, bad idea. I am still battling issues and was told by a physician, by no means, get the second dose. I had already come to that conclusion, but it was nice to have my decision seconded.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Just read a very nice report from FRED HUTCH in Seattle, that is doing 3rd Phase Clinical Trials on an AntiViral Pill as a treatment for Covid… They are expecting to ask for Emergency Approval in late Fall, or early winter…
    Pill would be given as soon as infection confirmed and once a day for 10 days afterwards… Preliminary results so far show big viral load reductions and significant drop in cross infection rate to others in household… as well as significant reduction in days of feeling sick…

Capt. Tyree, VisuTrac, MinTX and 2 others like this.
  14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

15. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

There seems to be 2 different antibody tests you can get around here and they both run $50 at Labcorp. I am looking for the B and T cell tests.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

All you have to do is spray that shit in a bat cave with a big fan to circulate it some and it would spread like wild fire.
    As a bat cave is the perfect environment for a coronavirus to last as long as it can.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I've heard that was their plan at 1 time.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

At least two of the vaxes have proven to cause fatal blood clots in people with no comorbidities. My sister was one of them. Days after getting the second shot, BIL says she complained of leg pain. He took her to the critical care fafility, where she collapsed and died. May of this year. She was a bit overweight, 63 years old. No other health problems. Blood clots went to her heart and lungs.
    Same thing I have suffered and fought since 2012, with two long hospital stays, and I am handicapped by it. It killed her.
    I don't dare get the vax! I am using the Ivermectin protocol.

oldawg, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  19. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Sorry for your Sister SIR.
    Have a Toast with her when you were kids !!
    Sloth

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  20. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Condolences' Seawolf

1. Coyote Ridge
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Yard Dart
  4. Motomom34
  5. Motomom34
  6. Yard Dart
  7. Yard Dart