1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Cumberland General Store

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Quantrill, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Quantrill

Quantrill Monkey++

I just received my Cumberland General Store catalog. I got it after looking at their online catalog. The paper catalog is really extensive and worth the $5.00 I paid for it. If you have not seen one of these catalogs then you are in for a treat. It is like a survivalist dream.

One could completely outfit a survival retreat from this catalog alone, most of their stuff requires no electricity as I think they cater to Amish folk.

From what I can tell, the stuff they sell looks to be made to last.

-Quantrill- [beer]
  2. memyselfandmiah

memyselfandmiah Monkey++

how does the catalog compare to the website?

are there more goods in the catalog? Looking at the website, it is a great place, but i would have a hard time putting up $5 for a catalog that i can access online.
  3. Quantrill

Quantrill Monkey++

The paper catalog is far more extensive than the online version. I would say that only 10% of the total catalog is online.

I have delusions of living without electricity so this catalog is relevant to me. Again, caters greatly to the Amish community.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary