DNA Test....

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by yeti695, Mar 5, 2017.

?
  1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  3. Never thought of it

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. medicineman

medicineman Survival Guru

Sorry.
    My sarcastic humor gets lost on some folks.
    Was just seeking a laugh

2. medicineman

Not aeven a smidge of agreement.
    I did not evolve from an ape.
    Some persons might have, but it was not me.
    I have a CREATOR.
    Too many "missing steps" in the THEORY of evolution.

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Ah...an evolution is just a THEORY kinda guy?....new earth creationist?....or old earth creationist?

My remark to DKR was tongue bin cheek...."we are all descended from a common ancestor with apes" would have been a more accurate way of putting it, but a bit more accurate way of expressing it, but also a bit less wry.

Perhaps your understanding of the theory of evolution by natural selection is missing a few steps. ;)

(the video clip header is a little accusatory of some TTOE critics...unfortunately. However, I chose it because it explains fairly clearly why TTOE isn't just a theory.)

Creation of humanity ex nihilo took but one step, apparently, according to some accounts...but does it have any evidential support other than in some sacred texts?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  4. yeti695

yeti695 Monkey+

That's fine, I understand. Thanks. Sorry as well

medicineman likes this.
  5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

evolution is a theory... it is currently UNPROVABLE and that is why it is called a theory...

posting someones opinion claiming it is fact does NOT make it scientific fact...

medicineman likes this.
  6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Which argument demonstrates that you both may not properly understand what a scientific theory is and how it works in explaining phenomena in the natural world.

At the risk of derailing the topic into the realm of theological vs scientific explanations for humanity's existence...it might be best to reconvene this re-run of the Scopes Monkey Trial in the F&R forum....there being no science, reason and logic forum to discuss it. :rolleyes: Motivational Poster Thread (warning content) | Page 719 | Survival Monkey Forums

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Oh I understand it... and how it works... no need to go further... theory means this is what someone THINKS is the answer...

and over time so many many so called settled theory's have been tossed in favor of a new and better theory...

cause there was or is something they did NOT know or fully understand with the first theory...

now with NEW information changes are made...

evolution has too many holes in it... AKA things that just don't fit...

8. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

the only reason anyone would possibly want my DNA would be to find a cure.

speaking of theories..."science" once had theories that the earth was flat and that Negroes were inferior due to smaller brain cavities. Just sayin...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    Ganado likes this.
  9. medicineman

last comment......

I understand the THEORY and how it is supposed to work quite perfectly.

I REJECT THIS THEORY and accept a better form of reality.

10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  11. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Krieg Hündchen

The first time I saw one of the DNA ansestry commercials I immediately thought this would be an efficient way to collect on citizens with no fourth amendment concerns. No thank you.

Ganado, GrayGhost, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
  12. Darksyde

Darksyde Monkey

Yes, I believe this is possible... keep in mind, one of the first, &largest, sites for finding ones long-lost (and or long-dead ancestors, (ahem, com) ) is owned by the Mormon Church&/or it's ,& they have admitted & allowed the History Channel to see where these files where the persons who agree to their terms & pay for membership are in the side of a mountain of rock...now, twenty-three&me, idk who or what conglomerate owns that...Yet that one claims to look for genetic illness anomalies in one's DNA... which makes me think... hmmmm, ethnic cleansing anyone?

13. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

I just thought I would get the boy tested and know where both sides of the family are from. I have a very paranoid friend I haven't seen in a while. I imagine he is still running away from imaginary people who watch him and follow him. I once asked him if they were doing this to find his secret to being able to drink so much beer and stay conscious.Mental illness is very sad.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7