EDC

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Hanzo, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

What is your EDC?

My base layer. Reading glasses, phone, earphones, knife, flashlight, SAK, pen and notebook.

If I leave the house, then wallet, cash, bandana, and task related stuff.

Kamp Krap, Alanaana and Dunerunner like this.
  2. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

What’s in your pocket or on your person?

mechstdr, Kamp Krap and Dunerunner like this.
  3. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

Reading glasses, phone, knife, flashlight, Swiss pocketknife,scan proof case for my cards.big lighter.And if going out first aid tin and CASH.

4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Two hammers most call fists. (Just kidding) Wallet, phone, knife and often a little pew pew. Most of my other goodies are in a backpack that’s close close.

5. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

2 pocket knives (4" & 2"), Leatherman, pen light, wallet, phone, bic lighter and one of those plasma lighters on a lanyard.
    If leaving the house add on a Glock 43x and extra mag.

mechstdr, Kamp Krap and Hanzo like this.
  6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Always my Benchmade folder, car keys, Buck 110 on my belt. Occasionally my Taurus G3 IWB strong side and I leave the Buck at home.

Depends on the weather… And perceived threat…

mechstdr, Kamp Krap and Hanzo like this.
  7. survivistal

survivistal Monkey

Watch, knife and keys, maybe a wallet. Glock 19X stays in the car with multiple mags.

mechstdr, Dunerunner and Hanzo like this.
  8. Kamp Krap

Kamp Krap Monkey++

Ok out in the shop so forgive the machine shed computer grunge :)

Threw paper towels out for grease oil and grit protection for whatever came out of my pockets and off my person.

And there is everything on my person and in my pockets at the time of reading this. I was to lazy to take the gun belt and harness off :) And yeah the Vaquero became my daily hip carry :) And the old trusted RockIsland 200 I think is forever going to be pit scratcher.
    DSC00028.JPG

9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

:):):)
    That is an impressive amount of Krap.., and some ammo that has no home.

mechstdr, Mountainman and Hanzo like this.
  10. Horsegal

Horsegal Monkey

- If you always have a Hostess cupcake on your person, I'm hanging with you!

Zimmy, Kamp Krap, oldawg and 3 others like this.
  11. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Dang it, now I've got to add lynch pins to my EDC.

Kamp Krap and Hanzo like this.
  12. Kamp Krap

Kamp Krap Monkey++

LOL I had been shooting at the range by the pond and just pocketed what I didn't waste. Mrs Krap has 1 Rule written in stone. I SHALL EMPTY MY POCKETS BEFORE PUTTING ANYTHING IN THE HAMPER!
    Usually a ding dong or a twinkie but cupcakes will do in a pinch :)

I put two in my every morning whether I need them or not. Can't count the number of times the ones I know I left in 3pt implement pins are not in the pins when I go to hook the implement up!

Horsegal, Hanzo and Dunerunner like this.
  13. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Knife. Lighter. Phone. I hate stuff in my pockets! Won't carry a knife without a pocket clip, the phone is flat, and there is a Bic impression on all of my jeans. Even change I hate.

14. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

15. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Wallet, NAA .22MAG, Large handkerchief, phone, ink pen, little notebook, benchmade folder, ear buds, pager, work key ring, personal key ring, badge in holder, snuff can, Gerber multitool or Leatherman crunch, glasses, flashlight.

If not on work property, Sig P365.

At work, usually add an 11-in-1, cords, headlamp, and random other crap for the day as needed.

Dunerunner likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7