EVERYBODY Is Getting In On IT !!!!

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Illini Warrior, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

seen the latest Jif peanut butter ad????

offgrittyt, Meat, Gator 45/70 and 9 others like this.
  2. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

[banghead] [banghead]

Meat, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

LMAO funny. Thanks for posting.

My grand-daughter spent two weeks in Zion NP earlier this year. At one week in, they hit the local burg for pizza, showers and a trip to the local grocer.

Every one of the kids went back to the park with one of the biggest jugs of peanut butter found in the store. I keep telling people they need to store fats - these kids had been eating FD Chow for a week while humping ruck in the heat.
    Big rucks at that.

[​IMG]

'Cept Mars. I had hooked her up with a dozen Jif to Go packets to supplement her FD Chow. That and Nescafe coffee/cream/sugar sachets.
    She told me both were 'lifesavers'.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  4. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

JIF Extra Crunchy.....Yeah!(y)

Meat and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I’ve been quoted here as saying I won’t go within 10 feet of any peanut butter but Jif. Lol. Awesome find IW. :D

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

during WW2 the first German POWs sent to the US landed up in the deep south - first chow times were interesting for them >>> many had seen white enriched flour bread before but many had never ate any - then they all had to experiment with the "brown butter" >> peanut butter was still fairly uncommon even in the US and the Germans had no fricking idea what the stuff was all about - the table loaves of bread and the bowls of PB always got emptied ...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

When working the Komi oil spill (old UUSR) in the mid 90s - I asked the 'chef' a French guy, for a PB&J sammie for my lunch...
    we had been getting bread, slabs of cheese, and some kind of meat with a color not found in nature.

He had to order in the peanut butter from France - our food supply point.

Once the other Yanks saw I had PB&J sammies - everyone wanted them.

The cook thought we were all nutz.

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. JediWoodsman

JediWoodsman Insomnia Monkey

This might get me banned, but to heck with JIF. If it ain't Skippy it ain't worth it.
    I like their "Natural" line, The Super Chunky is just roasted peanuts, sugar, palm oil, salt. None of that hydrogenated vegetable oil junk.

Meat, Gator 45/70 and Merkun like this.
  9. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I agree. Ban this gentleman please Mods. Blasphemy isn’t allowed at SM or anywhere actually.

Oddcaliber, SB21 and JediWoodsman like this.
  10. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I like the peanut butter with honey added!

11. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

MRE peanut butter,, now there’s a mans peanut butter,,,,,[LMAO]

mysterymet likes this.
  12. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

Never liked peanutbutter..... only exception is for use making satay sauce... other-wards you all can keep it.

SB21 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7