Extreme Weather

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Alpha Dog, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

I'd agree to Carlin 2012, except for one teeny, tiny, small problem. Carlin is dead.
    George Denis Patrick Carlin - May 12, 1937 to June 22, 2008

2. CANDY fISHER

CANDY fISHER Monkey+

Do you want to hear my theory? Well let me tell you, we have more snow then we have had in years, some places are in daunted with it, cold cold temps. My belief is the chem trails. We are covered with them all day every day and it's effecting many many places around the world. There salting us bad, day and night, and we are paying for it in more snow, more cold temps . It's not going to get better, i hear all over there being salted from the sky's and there temps and storms are worse and worse.

3. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

Even dead, he'd do as good a job as some of the idiots we've had in there recently, and a better job than half of them that are running now.

That was a great clip Falcon, thanks for posting it. I've always suspected that I might be a genius. Now that I know that George Carlin agreed with me, I'm convinced. Ha ha!

STANGF150 and Sapper John like this.
  4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Carlin echoes my beliefs - plain truth couched in humor! Man is an arrogant flea on the Earth's body.
    Pollution is a different matter - yep, we need to address THAT problem - but given time, the old Earth will fix that too.

5. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

SW, might fix the Problem of MAN as well

Alpha Dog likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7