Eye in the Sky

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Bear, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Aloha Monkeys,

Thought this was interesting... is technology really this advanced?.... hmmmmm.... so much for OPSEC....

I suppose I should start taking a closer look at the those giant black beetles I see in my garden every once in a while..... ;)

Have a great week all!

Take Care and God Bless,

Bear

Gopherman, stg58 and Brokor like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Currently in use by military

I am certain the advanced spy networks have more capable MAV's at their disposal. Although, most times it's the old fashioned ways which tend to yield the best results. I wonder if that movie is about the one day in the preview and nothing else. Reminds me a bit of the movie, "Speed" with Keanu Reeves, where much of the movie was centered on...a bus.

Gopherman, stg58 and Bear like this.
  3. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

@Bear, you might want to read Deception Point by Dan Brown.

Bear likes this.
  4. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

upload_2015-12-10_3-31-19. [​IMG][​IMG]
    When they want to know what your doing, their going to find out! Small Hypo in the tail and they can take you out any time they want!
    D.A.R.P.A technology is roughly 20-30 years ahead of anything you will see commercially.
    Good news is we just need Industrial Grade Flyswatters!

upload_2015-12-10_3-33-11.
    Rat's 'brain' used to power robot - Telegraph
    If their using a rat, we know darn well somebodies using Human Brain Cells, somewhere!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    Hanzo and Bear like this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

The Alan Parsons Project knew ages ago.....

6. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I'm thinking ECM (electronic countermeasures) are now an important part of any preps: jamming devices, EMP devices, cloaking devices, force field, etc.

Gopherman and Bear like this.
  7. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Careful of those guys (giant black beetle), while in HI I volunteered to help NATGEO at one of their storage cages. They had stored their Gear a year before and came back to plan and load out for another filming trip.

To their surprise those giant black beetles had made meals of the then state of the art Freeze Dried food in mylar and foil envelopes. Perfectly round holes were seen in each package.

Yet another reason I only pack in metal cans.

I did score some Shrimp that was untouched so Stokley (Big Black Cat) and I had a real meal that evening.

chelloveck, Hanzo and Bear like this.
  8. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Yikes @HK_User ....

Did some research... it's this one that I find every once in a while...

Oriental Flower Beetle... came around 2002... big chunky ugly thing....

Oriental Flower Beetle from Hawaii - What's That Bug?
    Oriental Flower Beetle from Hawaii - What's That Bug?

Amazing technology @Gopherman ... gonna need to see if I can find videos of those things.....

Well have a great day everyone.... and watch out for the bugs with "eyes" and "stingers"... ;)

Take Care and God Bless,

Bear

Ganado, Gopherman and HK_User like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7