Facebook Bans Gun Sales

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by TXKajun, Jan 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Who in their right mind FakeBooks anymore? I agree, a Crock!

Tully Mars likes this.
  3. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Well it was that pesky, but TOTALLY LEGAL, loophole the prez keeps whining about. If he hates it so much, why not just sign another ex. order and ban it? Oh, that's right, then he wouldn't be able to whine how bad he has it, that it would be illegal has nothing to do with it anyway.

4. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

I always knew there was a reason not to join Facebook.

5. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

You could sell guns on Facebook... now you tell me.

Rancher

6. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

What's a Face Book?

7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

You cannot do it on ebay either. It is no surprise that Zuckerberg would not allow gun sales. People get hypersensitive over just the mention of guns. Actually some of the sites on there list themselves as merchants when really they are every hardcore liberty sites.

8. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

9. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Right on, guy. I banned Face Book after just a few business-related posts. Got spammed by them pretty hard for years.
    It was interesting the way they added stuff to my profile that I didn't post. And announced my impending marriage to the fiance I never met. Fortunately, they gave me enough notice to ditch the wife for the day...

kellory likes this.
  10. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I only do it to keep in touch with family/friends. Have kind of given up on political discussions there, there's no point to it except to waste time and aggravate me(by the blatant stupidity).

3M-TA3 likes this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

This will be one of those bans that gets enforced every time immediately after a high profile shooting.
    Kind of like ebays ban on selling certain gun products. Only time they appear to enforce their ban is after a mass shooting. Then you just cant buy barrels and magazines for a few weeks.
    I see guns for sale all the time on fb.
    Stupid liberals.

12. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I can only speculate, of course...but I hear tell of lots of firearms being mistakenly listed as cars, chainsaws, marriage counselling, alarm systems, etc. :whistle:

oldawg and AD1 like this.
  13. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

'marriage councelling' :LOL:[LMAO]:lol:[lolol]

14. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Absolutely. She hides his pants, wallet, shoes and keys in a bottom drawer, and when the joke grows stale, and he's annoyed, she pulls out a gift card to cabela's or basspro, and all is forgiven. Guaranteed to smooth out the bumps in thier road together.

15. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

an armed marriage is a polite marriage?

16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Especially, if SHE can shoot, with presission, and at distance... " No where to run, and No where to hide...."

AD1 likes this.
  17. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

We still run a private sales group here, if its not shown public cant report it has a select few of about 750 just did a transaction two weeks agothey are active daily. We only use FlakeBook because its easier to connect with the person and know whom exactly we are dealing with being SB941 is not something we support. Here A.L. is good but to east for antis to manipulate ive done a few after sb941 but was nervous kinda each time as the identity was hard to be sure. Our Sheriff here supports our group and many officers are members :)

18. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

I've got an account just to keep in touch with long distance relatives, not much to see on my account. LOL!

1. Dunerunner
  2. Dunerunner
  3. Coyote Ridge
  4. Coyote Ridge
  5. Cruisin Sloth
  6. DKR
  7. Bishop
  8. Ganado
  9. Ganado
  10. Motomom34
  11. Lancer
  12. Motomom34