FBI forced to make a Declaration.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BTPost, May 24, 2011.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The FBI was forced to make a Sworn Declaration in Federal Court, concerning the Warrantless WireTapping in the USA, of US Citizens. It is a bit of a read, but when you get down the the NIT GRITY, they refuse to release the ISP and Telco Company Identities, that have cooperated in these Warrantless WireTaps.
    There reason for refusing, is that if citizens found out, they would SUE these Companies, for Privacy Violations, and terminate their Services with these companies, which would hinder the FBI ability to do these things.

I say....[BSf] [BSf] [BSf] this is a "Three flag" Deal in my estimation.....

Attached Files:

2. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

[BSf][BSf][BSf]
    Adding my [2c]

3. beast

beast backwoodsman

those companies deserve to lose customers
    maybe we should offer shutting down all communcations until someone spills the beans

4. hank2222

hank2222 Monkey+++

i like you on this one [BSf][BSf][BSf]

5. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

They don't follow the same rules as the rest of us .
    I wonder who keeps changing them .

6. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

They need rules same as us.

7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

They need to be unemployed.
    We don't need 99% of government and police. But, the people do not lead, so they follow their government.

STANGF150 and bad_karma00 like this.
  8. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

They just need to be held to constitution . This crap of the Patriot act has got to be put down. At least my Senator (a democrat) yuk!!! has stated that certain parts of the Patriot act that infringe on privacy rights need tyo be removed from the act. However she did not stand with Rand Paul in opposing its temporary existence.Kingfish

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7