First Blood

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by RightHand, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

They had it good!
    The original Doomsday Preppers, Should be a cake walk for you!

Tully Mars likes this.
  2. Bug

Bug Monkey+

I am sorry u feel so bad I hope it is not a the the expense of someone who feel worse than u

3. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'm actually feeling so much better now. I've gotten the rest I needed to restore me. Tax time is always grueling and following a lot of travel, I just got worn out. Next trip is vacation before Nashville in April. I'm looking forward to the NRA convention - it's always a lot of fun

Sapper John likes this.
  4. -06

-06 Monkey+++

One cannot truly appreciate the good times with out experiencing the depths of depression./sadness/etc. Only then can one feel the exhilaration, the joy of happiness. I tell my children that they cannot truly appreciate life till they have been to a few funerals and seen enough people in the hospitals.
    On the way back from church about a month ago we noticed a clump of flowering dafodils in some dumped dirt. They were in a sheltered position on the south side so they got warmed earlier than our lawn ones. They were there amid the brown leaves, barren tree limbs, and stark winter lifelessness standing as a promise of coming warmer./nicer times. So is life---the song that "The God of the mountains is still God in the valleys" rings very true. We only have to look to His strength and the knowledge that He is always with us through the "valley of the shadow of death".

Sapper John and RightHand like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7