1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by azrancher, Oct 31, 2015.

1. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Yes I know there are several topics that mention Forward Looking Infrared Radiation, but does anyone have one that they can comment on. Looking for a rail mounted gun sight, I have a Fluke Ti10, which is good for finding hot conductors, hydronic pipes in the slab, not much good for finding deer outdoors. I have too many PVS7's and will get rid of a couple to partially pay for this new toy.

2. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Nobody has used a FLIR scope on a rifle?

3. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Only on some MIL rifles I have shot. Nothing available to CIV.

I believe FLIR(the company) has one. I will do some checking.
  4. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

5. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

If you are not aware DVOR a division of Optics Planet is have a sale on Thermal rifle scopes now.

If you have not signed up Yet(its free) if you use this link and buy something i earn a few $$ and it does not cost you anymore. Then once you have an accout, you can pss your code onto your friends.
    Join Dvor.com Now for Free!

There is just a little over 2 days left on this sale. With DVOR something are really great like a ACOG I bought for $650 that goes for $1200 retail.

See The Heat With Thermal Vision
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary