I'm notoriously frugal and will go to ridiculous lengths not to waste--sometimes. But whenever I become the proud owner of a tube of fluoridated toothpaste (from whatever source) I throw it away. Period. If I scope out a box of auction goodies and find a tube of toothpaste with the F-word on it, It goes straight into the trash. Even if it's a brand new tube that's never been opened. It doesn't matter what it's "worth". It's poison, so it goes in the garbage. I won't even give it away. A person should do their own research to find out just how toxic fluorides are, both in water and in toothpaste, but I am happy to suggest an alternative, in the meantime. Brush your teeth with ordinary plain soap: no additives, no perfumes, no anti-microbials. Contrary to popular belief, pure soap is essentially tasteless. It works better than toothpaste because it kills bacteria, removes biofilms, and rinses out cleanly. Toothpaste does not,. Likewise plain soap does not interfere with the natural enzymes in saliva that repair tooth enamel. Toothpaste completely derails the natural healing/repair process. It takes two rinses to remove soap from the mouth. It takes seven to remove toothpaste. If you only rinse once or twice (as most people do) about half the toothpaste residue goes down the hatch. That is not good for neural development. Especially in kids.