Free Survival & Preparedness Inventory Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Rourke, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Rourke

Rourke Monkey++

Hope this is in the right place:

You can download a free survvial & preparedness inventtory spreadsheet at my blog ModernSurvivalOnline.com. This spreadsheet has been donated by WorldInfoCD.com who sells a variety of information CD's and DVD's related to survival, preparedness, and firearms.

This is NOT spam - just thought other members here may find the spreadsheet useful.

The file requires MS Excel or openoffice to access and use.

Take care -

Rourke

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Just had a chance to look at the spreadsheet.

I like it and can fill in what I have and need but it really should have some pre-filled lists in the tabs other than food for those new to filling out their stockpiles. It's a little odd that they pre-populated goal amounts but left the items blank in the rest of the tabs.

Good start for those already ahead of the game but I'm not sure the value to those new to this. Can we modify it?

4. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I agree with melbo - it's a simple spreadsheet that eliminates the setup work but without being populated with starting lists of items, it doesn't have too much value to those just beginning preparations. I have been bringing quite a few newcomers to our philosophy of preparation and always send them melbo's food storage planner.

The new one could be used for newbies if someone takes the time to begin the requirement lists. It's a good starting point. Thanks for posting the link

5. Rourke

Rourke Monkey++

It certainly can be modified.

Good advice....

Rourke

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7