Front Sight Diamond Membership "Final" Sale

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by NVBeav, Dec 31, 2011.

1. NVBeav

NVBeav Monkey+++

[1/1/12 - There will be Diamond Memberships still available for a while since many bought extra to sell later, possibly for quite a bit more than they paid. I can still get some for the same price for a while, but they'll be more scarce as time goes on (PM me if interested). It's hard to say what the new membership entry cost will be - could be less for all I know.]

[Looks like I have until Midnight 12/31/11. I'm happy to say there has been good interest.]

Front Sight is selling the last of Diamond memberships for $250 through current Diamond members. With a Diamond membership you can take almost all the courses listed on their web site as many times as you like - you just need to register a couple weeks in advance. (www.frontsight.com)

I can get these through 12/31/11 if interested, but PM me before Noon because we'll have to work out payment details.

What's the catch? Nothing that I know of. Like many others, I'm hoping they can stay in business for a while. I've really enjoyed taking the courses and meeting people from all over. I paid $500 for my first course and bought the Diamond membership later on for $500 (which I thought was a super deal). Even if you could take only one class, you'd get training worth a lot more than $250, in my opinion.

Some of the courses have certain pre-requisites such as passing a course with a certain level of proficiency. Also, there's a yearly $50 background check fee.

There are 2- and 4-day courses; weekend and mid-week courses. Handgun, rifle, shotgun, automatic weapons, and other.

Most of the people taking the classes are from the western US, with Californians probably being the largest group.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7