Gerald Celente

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Clyde, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

2. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Better listen to Gerald, he is damn near bang on every time.

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

It gonna be the start of 'The Road' for them city slickers

4. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

Says it's going to start getting bad in October and we'll have a crazy winter...at least I won't have to worry about heat stroke. [dunno]

I've heard it before, but I always believe it will be true. I wish I had more cash atm.

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

He did give a caveat for the October guess. It depends on what 'fixes' they come up with to try to keep the scheme going.

As for cash, I'd go with PM or other hard/liquid assets with tangible value.

6. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

The problem with most pm etc is the average person who will what you want will lack a means of testing it.

7. Ajax

Ajax Monkey++

I've seen several videos of Gerald Celente and I', stuck between thinking he is a quack and thinking he really knows what he is talking about. Is he on the same lines as Alex Jones or does he have a more reputable background? I just think Alex is way off base with most of what he says although I find some of it interesting, like picking through a turd after you eat a small diamond.

8. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

WAY more reputable background:
    </sup>

9. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Yes, Celente has been the most accurate forecaster of economics events in history. He predicted the crash of 2008 and this new mess as well. He also predicted the Government would prop up the fiat currency with more printing of money furthering the decline of the dollar. Yes sir, he is spot on accurate. Kingfish

Cephus and bountyhunter like this.
  10. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Here is a recent video. His commentary is logical. He is not always correct on details, but he is correct in the direction we are heading:

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BGC-_IuWQA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kingfish likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7