Global cooling

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by oil pan 4, Jan 1, 2018.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well it's the first week of April and another freeze tonight, in new Mexico.
    So much for that global warming that should have killed us all by now.
    I procrastinated again on planting those apple trees. Probably a good thing.
    I'm going to put them in and put my new 6,400k grass grown tubes on them.

In response to my last post, an early April freeze, is not exactly perfect weather conditions conducive to a good harvest.

HK_User likes this.
  2. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

April 7th and we are expecting tempatures in the upper 30's tomorrow morning.

HK_User likes this.
  3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Then I would guess the electric breakers at Al Gore's home will be running loaded!

Al Gore's 'Inconvenient Truth'? -- A $30,000 Utility Bill
    "The Center claims that Nashville Electric Services records show the Gores in 2006 averaged a monthly electricity bill of $1,359 for using 18,414 kilowatt-hours, and $1,461 per month for using 16,200 kilowatt-hours in 2005. During that time, Nashville Gas Company billed the family an average of $536 a month for the main house and $544 for the pool house in 2006, and $640 for the main house and $525 for the pool house in 2005. That averages out to be $29,268 in gas and electric bills for the Gores in 2006, $31,512 in 2005."

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That is typical of "me not thee" thinking of the libtard leadership.
    They don't believe in leading by example. Their style of leadership is more "do as I say or else".

T. Riley and HK_User like this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Argentina and Uruguay are posting something like a 4 billion dollar crop loss for this seasons corn and soy bean harvest.
    This sent corn prices up 12% and soybean prices up 8%.

HK_User likes this.
  6. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

The bastards think they are so important the rules don't apply to them, just like the Clintons and the law. They only want to make the rules for others to follow.

HK_User likes this.
  7. HK_User

Not surprised, meet a few of those in the Mil. Same thing then, it was all about them and what they said was best no matter what UCMJ or BuPers said was Law.

8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I saw lame stream new that blames trumps trade war for rising food prices.
    Sure that works if you ignore all the reports of crop losses and you hate trump, then all is perfect in the world aside from trump being in office.

HK_User likes this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Another winter storm forecasted across the northern US for this week.
    This is getting ridiculous.
    Being right sucks.

HK_User likes this.
  10. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Haven't even gone into effect yet.

HK_User likes this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Funny how that works.

T. Riley and HK_User like this.
  12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Where I work we use a lot of milk. There needs to be at least one 6,000 gallon tanker unloading at all times.
    On and off since 2015 we have ran out of milk and it's been real bad this year.
    More milk shortages in just this year than 2015, 2016 and 2017 all combined.
    Don't worry the grocery stores won't run out of milk, because they get absolute top dollar for milk sold by the gallon.

13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The woods hall oceanographic institute says the Beaufort gyre is starting to empty.

14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Is this global "peak food"?

15. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

We have had triple didgets all week expecting 114 Friday . trade you for some of that cold.

16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Some guy on YouTube had his YouTube channel shut down, Gmail account seized, and bank account frozen because he had a climate denier based channel.
    The only reason they shut him down now, probably because his "climate denier bs" is coming true and he was getting too many subscribers and views.

If you are a climate denier you are also likely a white male, racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic, anti illegal immigration, nationist, nazi, uncle fucking, brother blowing, sister licker.

He is up to 15,000 subscribers now.
    If Christian gets too many subscribers and views and doesn't tone down his climate dental he will get banned too.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. HK_User

As they say, "What goes around comes around" We have not been on this earth and recording its moves long enough to be sure of what comes next.

We do know of wildly changes and even a desert was present on the East Coast of the US, not man made!

oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The narrative is:
    "All the sea ice is melting"
    "The climate never really changed before man came along"
    "Global warming is spiraling out of control"
    "We are all going to die"
    "Its your fault"

Anyone who doesn't agree with every single part of that is a denier and should be silenced, ostracized, disenfranchised, jailed, killed.

Well they have been covertly silencing opposition for up to 30 years, been openly doing it for 10, bragging about doing it for at least 4. Ostracizing people who don't agree for about the same.
    Passively disenfranchising people who don't play ball for up to 20 and now openly go after them.
    How much longer before we get to the last two?

oldman11 and HK_User like this.
  19. SoaySheep

SoaySheep Monkey

You just don't get it. It's right in front of you and you can't open your eyes.There are only 2 possibilities. 1 you are too stupid to see what's happening, or 2: you are complicit in what's happening.

This year I saw knotweed blooming next to ragweed. That ain't supposed to happen!
    The bees are dying
    The corals are dying
    The oceans are dying
    The polar bears are dying
    and yes, Oil Pan 4, it is your fault. You are to blame. We are all to blame. Stop blaming and fix it

20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I get it. It's a scam. The believers are too stupid to get it.

Thar antartic has gained ice and is back to 1980 lce levels and the artic gained a lot of ice last winter, it didn't all melt and is back to 2014 levels.

The sun is going into a multi cycle solar minimum and the beuford gyre is emptying out. The net decades are going to be cold.

I have found that on other forums cry baby global warming believers lash out when they know they are wrong and have been beat.

Here is another question what have you done to mitigate global warming?
    I drive a nissan leaf, bought 20 acres to plant trees on, use a wood stove for heat and I'm working on putting up solar panels and hopefully going off grid at some point in time.
    ETA: Inflammatory language removed - ghrit

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2018
    oldman11 and HK_User like this.
  1. DKR
  2. Meat
  3. Motomom34
  4. tacmotusn
  5. tacmotusn
  6. Seacowboys
  7. Quigley_Sharps
  8. Quigley_Sharps
  9. Quigley_Sharps